Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

At Home in Texas

by triciamanly Posted 19th May 2015 at 6:00 AM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th May 2015 at 9:18 AM
It's gorgeous! I love the style you've recreated in it. It has that nice, homely feel to it.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th May 2015 at 10:21 AM
Alway appreciate having a new house created you Triciamanly. Can't wait to decorate the new shelves.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th May 2015 at 12:03 PM
So lovely Anne, looks like a teeny bungalow from the front yet its really quite large and spacious! Beautiful job, and I love the fort!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th May 2015 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by atymer
Alway appreciate having a new house created you Triciamanly. Can't wait to decorate the new shelves.

oh atymer, i feel bad. i dont think you can decorate the shelves. the cabinet is cloned from a dining table, the talking table to be exact. so sorry. maybe someone out there could fix it. i'll put it on the creators forum. thanks so much for your comment

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th May 2015 at 3:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fergus' Mind
It's gorgeous! I love the style you've recreated in it. It has that nice, homely feel to it.

thanks so much fergus! i really enjoy copying other peoples' style. i have copied numerous sim houses by my friend guardgian. she builds for sims 3 and i try to make it for sims 2

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th May 2015 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ekrubynaffit
So lovely Anne, looks like a teeny bungalow from the front yet its really quite large and spacious! Beautiful job, and I love the fort!

thanks so much! arent you glad you dont have that fort for your little guy? i'd be worried to death if i had it for my 4 year old grandson. hes a climber!

]
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th May 2015 at 6:38 PM
Gorgeous house, Anne, and I agree with Tiff looks tiny from the front but is actually rather large and spacious
Typical
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th May 2015 at 4:04 PM
Love it! What a fantastic job you did with the landscaping. You make me want to reinstall my Sims games and build again!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 2:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KarenLorraine
Gorgeous house, Anne, and I agree with Tiff looks tiny from the front but is actually rather large and spacious

thanks so much karenlorraine! The house kept getting longer and longer as i kept adding rooms from the original

]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 2:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewjen
Love it! What a fantastic job you did with the landscaping. You make me want to reinstall my Sims games and build again!

oh yes, please reinstall lewjen! i have sims 3, but for me sims 2 is much easier to build with, plus i never learned how to make cc with sims3. it would be so great to see a sims 2 lot by you!

]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 12:42 AM
I love it because we have houses like this IN Texas ^^ Ugh, L-O-V-E this house!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 2:10 AM
This house will be perfect for one of my Sims.. She is a gal from Texas and when she saw this place she had to have it! She said something quite odd afterwards.. She told me "Why Miz Marie, Ah is gonna have to round up a few critters and take them over tah Miz Triciamanly's neck of the woods.. She went out and brought back one of the milk cows (which is fine, since Bubba went off to school in the UK we haven't needed all that milk.. it is really good too...creamy and good to the taste buds!" She is sending you all that big blond horse she had out back ... she came home several years ago carrying a little Pony who's momma had been attacked by a mountain lion... well our gal went looking fer that cat and when she found it.. well lets say we have a really big house cat... she could not bring herself to hurt it cos it had 3 little old babies... Ifen yah knows anyone what needs a really big kitty cat.. please let me know.. they are eating me outta house and home and have taken to licking their chops when my little chihuahua's are around...
Thanks ever so much for the download.. your very talented and I appreciate you all sharing with us folks out here... Hugs from the grumpyoldgal...
Alchemist
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 12:08 AM
Thanks GrumpyOldGal! I'm glad your Texas Sim thought this looked like home. Maybe you can fence the back yard for your critters!

]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 6:04 PM
Thanks.thats cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 11:01 PM
Thanks Tricia, I know I will enjoy this lovely house and all in it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 12:16 AM
Cute, Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 12:16 AM
Cute, Thanks!
Banned
THANKS POST
#19 Old 18th Nov 2015 at 1:50 AM
you home