Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Isla Paradiso - EMPTIED

by Lea.Sikora Posted 28th May 2015 at 11:57 AM - Updated 28th May 2015 at 12:17 PM by Lea.Sikora : small corrections

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th May 2015 at 3:00 PM
I love and play, most of the time, using your version of Appaloosa Plains. So, needless-to-say, I'm looking forward to playing this version of IP as well! Great job, and thank you for sharing it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th May 2015 at 12:16 AM
I don't play in this world much because of the horrible lag. However, you've changed my mind with all these options. Thank you for taking the time to do this, and share it!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th May 2015 at 7:44 AM
Thanks!This is exactly what I needed for playing this world.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th May 2015 at 10:32 AM
Merci! Ceci est exactement ce qu'il me fallait pour jouer ce monde.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th May 2015 at 10:44 PM
Thank you so much for doing this. I've thought about doing it myself since I have so many houses created by some awesome artists. Now you've made it so easy. Can't wait to get started...I see a late night in my future tonight...LOL
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th May 2015 at 2:13 PM
Muchas gracias por tomarte la molestia de dejar vacío el barrio de Isla Paradiso, descargado. Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th May 2015 at 9:42 PM
thanks for the 4 flavour styles ! i chose the one with everything empty but the ports and dive spots
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st May 2015 at 12:55 AM
Thank you so much for doing this ...and you thought of something for everyone. I love the empty world with ports/dive spots only. Again, a million thanks :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st May 2015 at 7:26 PM
Had to come back after trying it out and say thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou! This is the first time I've been able to play this world without wanting to put my fist through the screen because of the hick ups and lagging. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 6:25 PM
It's what I want!!! Thanks!!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 1:58 AM
So technically, with a bare land, no lots at all version, would that work if'n I don't have that island EP?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 9:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimRivers
So technically, with a bare land, no lots at all version, would that work if'n I don't have that island EP?

Nah, that won't work even without the lots, because you need the .world file and you only get that one with the island EP. Sorry, but that would be an too-easy-cheat to get the maps without buying the expansion xD
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 2:04 AM
Thanks for taking the time to produce this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 5:55 PM
Thank you. This world plays good on my laptop but plays very bad on my 11 year old's laptop. So thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 5:55 PM
Thank you. This world plays good on my laptop but plays very bad on my 11 year old's laptop. So thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 12:30 PM
Thank you! ~
I couldn't decide on a town to play in so I wanted to make my own. Thanks so much! ^_^
Forum Resident
#18 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 7:52 PM
I downloaded this yesterday - the city still standing - but the lots aren't there, lol. I mean, I have to place all the lots myself... which can be really, really tricky. (Stupid world editor.) Is there a flavor WITH the lots?

I ramble a lot, and get confused easily, so my apologies to you in advance.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 1:08 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 4:50 AM
Sorry if i'm being stupid but I did extracted the folder into the "save" file when when I load the Isla paradiso map as a new game, the premade households are still on the map. Can somebody guide me so the map is empty?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 8:26 PM Last edited by gemeauxsonata : 7th Jan 2016 at 9:09 PM. Reason: I answered my own question. :D
I think this is a stupid question too, but how I install this? This isn't going to the Mods paste, right?
Edit: Oh, I figured out thanks for the question below.

--For any doubts: I have downloaded the file and extracted to my Saves doc. When I lauched Sims 3, this neighborhood was the last in line. Just simple as this, throw it in your Saves list.

I picked the first option: the main community lots and diving spots in it. Loving this. And no lagging for now. :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ebilicious
Sorry if i'm being stupid but I did extracted the folder into the "save" file when when I load the Isla paradiso map as a new game, the premade households are still on the map. Can somebody guide me so the map is empty?

I think I can answer this, sure, as I understood of your question.
No, you can't open "a new save", this content in this download is the new save. Just put the content inside the download in your Saves folder, then, you re-lauch the game and search in your saves at the main menu. The name of it is literally the name of the file. "Isla Paradiso - City", then you can change the name later. :lovestruc
Scholar
THANKS POST
#23 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 4:20 AM
Hi! Thanks so much this is exactly what I wanted but i was wondering, is this without ella's routing fixes?
In the Arena
retired moderator
#24 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 2:10 PM
Yes, I'd like to know, too!
How does the Save file behave with and without my world fixes?

Once I figure out why my gaming PC is rebooting itself, I'll test it myself...but that would be a tad delayed as my next 2 weekends are booked up with events, so I don't have access to Sims at the moment.
Any kind of report would be great, be it positive or negative..on whether this works when you have the fixed version of Isla Paradiso. And in case I forget to check in on this thread, you can do a mention of my username or just post in the IP download thread...

Thanks guys!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 11th Oct 2016 at 10:14 AM
love this
Page 1 of 2