Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hipster Personality Trait

by zombiefodder Posted 27th Jun 2015 at 8:41 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 8:42 PM
Love it! ^__^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 9:03 PM
I'd like to take this chance to thank you before it gets cool.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 6:12 AM
Well guys, there's more than two comments here. I guess now that means we can't like this trait. On to the next obscure trait!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 7:57 AM
Ugh, this is sooo mainstream now. I downloaded this before it was cool.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 12:08 PM
Funny concept, but not a truthful portrayal. But I indeed like the whole aspect .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 10:10 AM
This is very helpful because I've been wanting to create a hipster!
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 4:58 AM
I'm not quite sure what it does. I played with my hipster boy some time now and He never had anything special related to this trait. I can't let him listen deeply to music or critique some art. Also, he was never randomly bored like it is with the snob trait...

We could be immortals but not for long
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 5:05 PM
Awesome sauce! Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 2:43 AM
very cool!. :)
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 5:21 PM
This is the first custom trait I've downloaded. Is it normal that custom traits always show up as "undiscovered trait" in the relationship/conversation panels when they belong to the not-currently-controlled sim? I had spouses talking to each other, and noticed one of them hadn't 'discovered' this hipster trait in the other, and no amount of "Get to know" would reveal it (they should be auto-known anyway since I created them as married in CAS).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 12:38 AM
This looks amusing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 9:57 AM
Cool haha
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 2:51 AM
Hey, zombiefodder. The trait looks amazing, but does nothing in my game. I've had no option to critique art or listen deeply to music, and no bored moodlets. I originally thought I'd messed it up somehow, but the other personality traits I've downloaded so far seem to be working just fine, and I noticed another commenter for whom the trait didn't work. Would it be possible for you to look into this at some point, when you're free? Again, fab idea! Can't wait to make a bunch of young adult sims with this trait.

Edited for a typo.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 9:08 PM
Can you make it so that they get a happy moodlet when drinking coffee? Or perhaps from late or other coffee like drinks that were added in Get Together? Its such a hipster thing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 9:04 PM
it's almost working! as in the trait shows up in cas but it doesn't affect the sims at all... could you improve it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 19th May 2016 at 3:16 PM
Thank you !
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th May 2016 at 6:16 AM
Thanks for this great trait, I made a german translation.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  German translation.zip (290 Bytes, 32 downloads)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 8:36 PM
Amazing, Thank you!