Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Diagonal 3t2 Bungalow Windows

by Nysha Posted 27th Jun 2015 at 3:43 PM - Updated 29th Jun 2015 at 11:23 PM by Nysha

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 5:15 PM
These are great windows. Thanks for making diagonals. The link that you put in goes to her site but her link doesn't work. So does this mean that their are only the diagonals with this download? If so is there a way to get her link to work?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 1:03 AM
Holy guacamole! I've been on a search for quite some time now on good, all-round windows! I think these will suit perfectly, especially for a mid-century style! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 9:06 AM
Useful & Beatiful, thank you!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 11:07 AM
The link works, @sandya, but you have to copy and paste it rather than clicking.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 1:28 PM
Awesome, i was just looking for some new windows :D
Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
The link works, @sandya, but you have to copy and paste it rather than clicking.

Did that, thank you. I can get to it, but then I'm asked to sign up or log in. So does that mean I must create an account? When I clicked sign up, I got a funny page that is a bit iffy.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 11:23 PM
Box.com has never asked me to sign up unless I've accidentally clicked the Sign Up link - are you sure you're on box.com?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 12:39 PM
thank you very much!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 2:22 PM
Awesome! Thank you
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 3:21 PM
thank you !
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 6:22 PM
Thanks for the diagonals!

I've had this open in a tab and kept coming back every now and then to see if Amovitam's link works now, but it's still not downloading. Heard anything back from her? I have now used that workaround I found at your tumblr and that worked. Maybe add a pointer to your post or go ahead and change your link accordingly? Anyway, obviously I failed at reading your post properly because only now I realized I don't actually need Amovitams download for this, only for recolors. All is good.

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th May 2016 at 3:45 PM
Thankies c:
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 11:21 PM
Wonderful - cheers for finishing up this lovely set :)

Edit: Also, for anyone having trouble with Box links, you might want to take a look at this post, which explains how to access problematic ones: http://simscave.tumblr.com/post/127...-dead-box-links
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Apr 2018 at 4:12 PM
Thank you