Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3360 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2035 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 82 of 135
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2026 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 1:17 PM
And the MTS_weerbesu_1729993_More_CAS_Columns_(4_Columns)_v1.6 so idk where the problem is...
Field Researcher
#2027 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 2:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kee
I have the same issue... the blank option does not work and also I can not manipulate relationship status as I used to be able to... I downloaded the latest mod...

What is the time and date that you downloaded and installed this Mod (creation and modfied date next to the Mod's files in file explorer would be helpful)? What version is your game at?
Test Subject
#2028 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 3:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darkhorus
What is the time and date that you downloaded and installed this Mod (creation and modfied date next to the Mod's files in file explorer would be helpful)? What version is your game at?

24.02.2018 and it is TS4 the drag bottom seemed to work now maybe I didnt click it right now sure... My game is up to date because I installed it into my new gaming laptop just two days ago. I got a diffrent question... there was an option to change the icons under friends... not possible anymore? The icons that says what relationship you are on... could change it ...but not anymore... why? Or was it a diffrent mod?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2029 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 5:40 PM
Also is it just me or why does the mod no longer let me change the mood of my sim as it used to let me?
Field Researcher
#2030 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 6:39 PM
24.02.2018 and it is TS4 the drag bottom seemed to work now maybe I didnt click it right now sure... My game is up to date because I installed it into my new gaming laptop just two days ago. I got a diffrent question... there was an option to change the icons under friends... not possible anymore? The icons that says what relationship you are on... could change it ...but not anymore... why? Or was it a diffrent mod?

I know this Mod lets you change your friendship and romance levels with other Sims by right clicking on them in the relationship panel.
Also is it just me or why does the mod no longer let me change the mood of my sim as it used to let me?

What do you mean by changing their mood? If you mean their emotional state (angry, happy, sad, confident, etc.), you never could do that with this Mod as far as I know.

Do you still have the issue with the blank game options screen?
Test Subject
#2031 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 8:57 AM
I know this Mod lets you change your friendship and romance levels with other Sims by right clicking on them in the relationship panel.

What do you mean by changing their mood? If you mean their emotional state (angry, happy, sad, confident, etc.), you never could do that with this Mod as far as I know.

Do you still have the issue with the blank game options screen?

No I do nolonger have the issue but can you tell me then which mod it was? I was sure it was this mod but if it wasn't this... do you know which one it was?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2032 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 1:56 PM
It definitly needs a Update, I can Modify the Money but thats all. I Can click with the right Mousebutton and put in a Value, but nothing changes... I downloaded the Last version again. I have game version 1.41.38. MC Command center doesn`t work for me also.
Test Subject
#2033 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 1:57 PM
Default Update needed
It definitly needs a Update, I can Modify the Money but thats all. I Can click with the right Mousebutton and put in a Value, but nothing changes... I downloaded the Last version again. I have game version 1.41.38. MC Command center doesn`t work for me also.
Test Subject
#2034 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darkhorizon1905
Do you have the latest version of MC? Mine works but always pops up this orange box that I kind of not seem to be able to get off... what is your issue? did you download it correctly? put the MCC folder with the scripts in it in the Mod folder?
Test Subject
#2035 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 6:03 PM
Do you have the latest version of MC? Mine works but always pops up this orange box that I kind of not seem to be able to get off... what is your issue? did you download it correctly? put the MCC folder with the scripts in it in the Mod folder?

Yes i have... put all Package & Script in Mods Folder...electronic arts/Sims4/Mods
Field Researcher
#2036 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 7:13 PM

This Mod was updated recently so it works. I'm gonna ask you a few basic questions.

1. What is your game version?
2. What is your version of this Mod?
3. Do you have both the .package and .ts4script files in your Mods folder?
4. When did you download and install this Mod into your Mods folder? (look at the creation date next to the Mod's files in windows file explorer)
5. Do you have the Script Mods box enabled in the options menu in the game?

Fill out these questions first, but if your problem end up being related to MCC, I'm afraid I can't help.
Test Subject
#2037 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 1:30 PM
This Mod was updated recently so it works. I'm gonna ask you a few basic questions.

3. Do you have both the .package and .ts4script files in your Mods folder?
4. When did you download and install this Mod into your Mods folder? (look at the creation date next to the Mod's files in windows file explorer)

Fill out these questions first, but if your problem end up being related to MCC, I'm afraid I can't help.

1. game version 1.41.38
2. V1.10
3. Yes i have both put in the Smod folder
4. Installed it yesterday and date was from yesterday
Field Researcher
#2038 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 2:08 PM
1. game version 1.41.38
2. V1.10
3. Yes i have both put in the Smod folder
4. Installed it yesterday and date was from yesterday

Then it should work, unless Script Mods are not enabled in the game options -> other menu in your game. Like I asked in the 5th question. If Script Mods are enabled and it still doesn't work, it may be conflicting with another Mod.
Test Subject
#2039 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 3:44 PM
The only scripted mods I use other than this one is (MTS_weerbesu_1624598_EnableDebugCheats) and MCC

MCCC has option's to EnableDebugCheats. so you shouldn't need the weerbesu one, as it does the same and may be the conflict? =)
Test Subject
#2040 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 6:38 AM Last edited by Lezboo40 : 17th Mar 2018 at 6:58 AM.
I'm gonna sound dumb but I install the two files in my mod folder. When I open the game it said mod was there. I enabled scripts. How do u get the skill to go up. I know it there cus when I click on money i get extra money. But can't get need to go up ever. What am I missing?
Lab Assistant
#2041 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 1:35 PM
Since when fill needs of all world no include active household?
Scholar
#2042 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 3:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leo3487
Since when fill needs of all world no include active household?

I also noticed that. I think it was after Pets expansion.

Is Alter Needs... -> Fill needs (world) on the mailbox even work at all?
Test Subject
#2043 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 6:33 PM
I have them both in mod folder. no other mods installed. Got script mod checked. When I right click on need a box comes up I put in 100 nothing happens. When I right click on skills I put 10 in nothing happens. I'm confused.
Field Researcher
#2044 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 12:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lezboo40
I have them both in mod folder. no other mods installed. Got script mod checked. When I right click on need a box comes up I put in 100 nothing happens. When I right click on skills I put 10 in nothing happens. I'm confused.

Remove the Mod and redownload. See if that helps.

Also, what version is your game at?
Field Researcher
#2045 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 7:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by luisninja112
Blank options, 1.41.

Remove and redownload. See if that helps.
Test Subject
#2046 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 8:42 PM
Default mod not working
Game version is 1.41.38

Remove the Mod and redownload. See if that helps.

Also, what version is your game at?
Field Researcher
#2047 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lezboo40
Game version is 1.41.38

Did you try removing and redownloading the Mod?
Test Subject
#2048 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 10:13 PM
It isn't working right now because there was a new update patch on the eighth of this month. The current game version is
UPDATE 3/8/2018 - PC 1.41.38.1020
We just have to wait until the mod gets updated.
Field Researcher
#2049 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by robertplantspage
It isn't working right now because there was a new update patch on the eighth of this month. The current game version is
UPDATE 3/8/2018 - PC 1.41.38.1020
We just have to wait until the mod gets updated.

This Mod still works with the 8th patch. Weerbesu didn't update, because it didn't need to be updated.

If it doesn't work for you, answer these basic questions first so we can better figure out what's wrong:

3. Do you have both the .package and .ts4script files in your Mods folder? (Make sure they're directly under the main Mods folder and not in a sub-folder)
Instructor
#2050 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 1:13 PM
Doesn't work for me either anymore after the Jungle stuff. My Game is up-to-date with the latest patch.
I get the following lastUIException.text file

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>96dff130cb1afff05aaf9f69</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-03-19 11:31:08</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.41.38.1020-1.200.000.330.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>(AS)UnknownFile</categoryid><desyncid>96dff130cb1afff05aaf9f69</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable olympus.utils.DebugPerf is not defined. at UIManager instance constructor() at UIContainerMain instance constructor() </desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>96dff130cb1afff05aaf9f69</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-03-19 11:32:23</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.41.38.1020-1.200.000.330.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>(AS)olympus.core.widget::WidgetBase</categoryid><desyncid>96dff130cb1afff05aaf9f69</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>ReferenceError: Error #1056: Cannot create property PopupLayer on Dropdown. at olympus.core.widget::WidgetBase/Initialize() at olympus.core::LayoutManager/LoadWidgetCompleteHandler() </desyncdata></report>
</root>
Page 82 of 135