Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 92 of 135
Test Subject
#2276 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 8:43 PM
Nice scriptmod
It's just that sometimes I still need to type the testingcheat myself.
Test Subject
#2277 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 10:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
Thanks for the info. I've tested it myself and it indeed didn't work without testingcheats enabled. This is fixed now.

Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2278 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 10:25 PM
Thanks for updating! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2279 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 11:10 PM
Thank you <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2280 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 1:32 AM
Thanks for updating!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2281 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 1:50 AM
Very helpful mod. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2282 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 2:00 AM
Thanks for updating this. Your mod along with mc is my most valued mods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2283 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 2:18 AM
Thank you for updating! I tried to play without this mod and I just COULDN'T. The toddler needs were too much lol
Field Researcher
#2284 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wilhelm
Nice scriptmod
It's just that sometimes I still need to type the testingcheat myself.

All of this Mod's functions work without turning on testingcheats, but you still need to turn it on if you want to use most of the click-on-Sims-or-objects interactions associated with testingcheats.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2285 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 3:47 AM
I love this mod so much, tysm!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2286 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 4:13 AM
Eeeeeeeeeeee! My fav mod is updated thank you so much dude 😊👍
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2287 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 7:13 AM
i have tried to up the skills and set it on 8 but nothing works, either are the needs bar
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2288 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 8:30 AM
certain needs will just stop working and won't do anything when I try to drag or click on them with the mod. Tried with testingcheats and without it. Still playable, but it's weird to play with because the specific needs bar will stay the same until I move to a different lot, where it then disappears.
Test Subject
#2289 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 4:16 PM
Default Thanks
Thanks for quick update. I love your mod.
Test Subject
#2290 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 4:45 PM
I've updated this mod numerous times with the new update and expansion pack that was released. Everytime I updated it the mod wheel doesn't pop up when I click on my sim. I've emptied my CC folder, reset the game, and even uninstalled and still the option isn't there when I click on my sim. And Yes I had script mods enabled.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2291 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 5:43 PM
This and MC is something that I can't play without! Im so happy that its working for Seasons!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2292 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LillyMilly
certain needs will just stop working and won't do anything when I try to drag or click on them with the mod. Tried with testingcheats and without it. Still playable, but it's weird to play with because the specific needs bar will stay the same until I move to a different lot, where it then disappears.

This mod uses the same method to alter needs as the game’s own cheat codes. If you’re experiencing this issue then something is wrong with your game and you’d have the same issue from using cheat codes.

Quote: Originally posted by Trolomilo
I've updated this mod numerous times with the new update and expansion pack that was released. Everytime I updated it the mod wheel doesn't pop up when I click on my sim. I've emptied my CC folder, reset the game, and even uninstalled and still the option isn't there when I click on my sim. And Yes I had script mods enabled.

Read this mod’s description as you’re confusing it with another mod or the game’s own debug cheats. This mod doesn’t have any features where you click on Sims.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2293 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 9:19 PM
Was bummed that the 'Seasons' patch broke this Mod, but my Sims can live free once again! Thanks for the update!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2294 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 9:42 PM
You are an ANGEL for working so hard to make this mod, and also for always updating it so quickly!!! Thank you so much for all you've done <3 I literally can't play the game without this mod, and I didn't realize how heavily I depended on it until the June 19 patch broke it!! Thanks so much!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2295 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 11:24 PM
Thank you so much for the update to my number one must-have mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2296 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 8:05 AM
My game has been crashing a lot, and I've been doing a big search to find what it is. And I've found that this mod is causing my game to crash. I had it before the update, then downloaded it again when the seasons update broke the older version, but I love this mod and can't play without it. But it keeps crashing my game and I can't seem to do anything about it. If anyone knows how to fix this or what to do, please help me out.
Test Subject
#2297 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 10:37 AM
This mode is not working with season, it's makes everything disappear in the game option screen.
Field Researcher
#2298 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 3:19 PM
This mod is working for me. Did you download the latest version?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2299 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 6:20 PM
Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to update. It is very much appreciated!
Test Subject
#2300 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 6:33 PM
I just downloaded this mod my first mod I’ve tried for the game but unfortunately it’s not working, after a couple days of buying Seasons and Jungle Adventures and updating the game realised the cheats didn’t work I’ve had sims die from cooking etc etc from not high enough skill lol very frustrating :/ stats.set_skill_level major for skills isn’t working and the modifyrelationship cheat, was so happy but to install this cheat and don’t know why I didn’t do it sooner because right clicking is so easier than typing the cheat but yes unfortunately it’s not working for me right clicking skill or relationship the screen comes up put number in and press activate cheat and nothing
Page 92 of 135