Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unlocked Lawn Parts MIRRORED( 6 parts)

by Bakie Posted 11th Jul 2015 at 9:59 AM - Updated 11th Oct 2019 at 4:41 PM by Bakie

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 11:25 AM
OMG! That's awesome! It really bugged me that I couldn´t make a symetrical lawn, though I used them a lot. So thanks a bunch!
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 11:47 AM
Bakie!

A fabulous job you have done! Can't wait to whip up my matching recolours. Thanks so much for the fulfilment of a request by me and others - the Unlucked Lawn groupies =)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 3:22 PM
Great Job :)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Loverat
Bakie! A fabulous job you have done! Can't wait to whip up my matching recolours. Thanks so much for the fulfilment of a request by me and others - the Unlucked Lawn groupies =)

Hahaha, the unlocked lawn groupies But I'm glad you're happy with these. You know where to find me if you want to show me the result.

Quote: Originally posted by ScorpionFlower
OMG! That's awesome! It really bugged me that I couldn´t make a symetrical lawn, though I used them a lot. So thanks a bunch!

You're welcome! Have fun with them!

Quote: Originally posted by eman72
Great Job

Thanks!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 6:04 AM
Awesome enough that you unlocked and mirrored the lawn parts, but your aerial art gave me a much-needed laugh -- so thank you for all of the above!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ekc
Awesome enough that you unlocked and mirrored the lawn parts, but your aerial art gave me a much-needed laugh -- so thank you for all of the above!

You're welcome! And good to hear people like my art! First I wanted to make a bird shape thingy, but suddenly I saw a woman! I think there are al lot of people that can do much better then that.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 1:29 AM
YOU'RE THE F'ING BESSTTT!! Uggghhh Im so excited.<333 THANKYOUSOMUCH!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 3:28 AM
Thank you very much for sharing, it makes my garden more beautiful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 1:11 PM
Love that lawn art at the end :) I downloaded the original set ages ago but haven't used it much because I needed the mirrors. Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 1:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kittifizz
YOU'RE THE F'ING BESSTTT!! Uggghhh Im so excited.<333 THANKYOUSOMUCH!!

You're welcome! have fun using them!
Quote: Originally posted by 天一方213
Thank you very much for sharing, it makes my garden more beautiful

You're welcome, I hope they do!
Quote: Originally posted by PumpkinPie108
Love that lawn art at the end I downloaded the original set ages ago but haven't used it much because I needed the mirrors. Thank you!

Haha, glad you like the art part, you're the second! Good to hear you can now finally use the other parts too.

THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Oct 2015 at 1:21 PM
thank you
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 10:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fairydewdrop
thank you

You're welcome!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 6:27 PM
so this will come in handly for Rebuilding WillowCreek in since for my First gene family :)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Dec 2015 at 9:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Yunanesca
so this will come in handly for Rebuilding WillowCreek in since for my First gene family

Good luck with them! You know you can always send me some examples through youtube comments for example.

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 4:28 PM
Thanks for all your uploads,this looks fun.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 2:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rorsdors
Thanks for all your uploads,this looks fun.

Glad you like it all!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st Apr 2016 at 7:48 PM
Thank you very much !!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Apr 2016 at 2:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 1984
Thank you very much !!!

You're welcome!

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 4th May 2017 at 11:53 AM
Thanks. Very useful.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 6th May 2017 at 12:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Snowhaze
Thanks. Very useful.

Thanks SnowHaze, I saw you also used the same objects for you Flowerbeds Reborn mod, they look great!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 1:22 AM
awesome work thanks so much
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ittybitty77
awesome work thanks so much
'
You're welcome and thanks for the kind words!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 6:35 PM
Thank you for your work. I have been going through your videos on other items that you make and I'm impressed. Keep up the good work.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 28th Jan 2019 at 2:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Clueless66
Thank you for your work. I have been going through your videos on other items that you make and I'm impressed. Keep up the good work.

Thank you very much Clueless66! I will start making mods again soon, I'm in a quite of busy time at the moment.

Page 1 of 2