Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4352 Wisteria Lane

by CarlDillynson Posted 21st Aug 2015 at 11:57 AM - Updated 22nd Aug 2015 at 4:00 PM by CarlDillynson : Lot price fix

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 10:13 PM
Damn, that's a good-looking house. I've never seen the show, but I like the house.
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 4:49 AM
You might want to switch the prices around; I doubt the unfurnished price is higher than the furnished price. Unless your game is bugged in some amazing way that it would mess up the simplest of things.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 2:55 PM
Muchas gracias por la casa, quedó muy bonita, descargando para verla en el juego :) Thank you very much for the house.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 4:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lezaran
You might want to switch the prices around; I doubt the unfurnished price is higher than the furnished price. Unless your game is bugged in some amazing way that it would mess up the simplest of things.

fixed
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 4:43 PM
Did you make the rest of the houses on the street? How about a world with a cul-de-sac with all the houses placed on it?? Would love that!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pjsutton
Did you make the rest of the houses on the street? How about a world with a cul-de-sac with all the houses placed on it?? Would love that!

I have made houses for Bree, Susan, Lynette, Gabrielle, Katherine, Edie (already on here, 4362 Wisteria Lane on my page), Mary Alice (this house), Mrs. McKlesky (hopefully will be posted to ModTheSims when they look at it), and one other Wisteria Lane house. So nine all together. I plan on uploading all of them eventually, I have been making small changes to them before I upload them here. You can also find them on the Sims exchange if you type in Wisteria you should find them pretty easily. It's easy to figure out which ones I made, as well.
No, I didn't make a world for all them, in fact the lot sizes probably don't quite match the ones from the show. But there is a spot in Sunset Valley where you can fit four of them, plus the McKlesky house, and there is a spot in Riverview where you can fit some of them as well, but you may need to remove houses that are already there to do so.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 8:07 PM
Thanks so much for this! I loved this Wisteria Lane-inspired home, and also the previous one. Definitely the best ones out there. Good job!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Aug 2015 at 6:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ani-mus
Thanks so much for this! I loved this Wisteria Lane-inspired home, and also the previous one. Definitely the best ones out there. Good job!

Keep coming back for more! I have two Wisteria Lane houses currently in moderation
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Aug 2015 at 10:13 AM
Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Aug 2015 at 10:13 AM
Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 4:28 PM
this house is so beautiful