Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mega (Double Budget Grand Deluxe Delite) Window Add-Ons

by plasticbox Posted 16th Aug 2015 at 4:01 AM - Updated 22nd Feb 2016 at 2:05 PM by plasticbox

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Aug 2015 at 11:37 PM
Thank you so much ! I love this windows series ^^
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 1:47 AM
Thankyou!
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Nov 2015 at 5:17 PM
thanks, plasticbox!
the counter height window is included in the zip file? it didn't appeared at the game, at least for me.

thanks anyways! love your job! (;
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Nov 2015 at 5:49 PM
pbox_window_mega-single-budget-semi-delite-deluxe_onetile-ctr.package is the counter-height window.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Nov 2015 at 3:34 AM
thanks plasticbox
the counter height window didn't appeared at the game for me any more after one of the update it was gone
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Nov 2015 at 2:03 AM
Which "one of the update" do you mean? I am on 1.11.64 and for me it works fine.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 6:10 PM Last edited by ann-frederic : 19th Mar 2016 at 7:06 PM.
Hi plastibox, I also have a small problem with the counter window from this mod. In the catalog it's kind of get mixed with your mega....-medium window from this mod It doesn't make the 2 windows unusable, it's just weird they get mixed together in the same catalog tumbnail. I have delete, reupload, cleared cache, redelete, reupload and it didn't fix, so I open the package to to see if maybe something was wrong and I find that the ''CatalogGroup'' are the same for these 2 windows???
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Apr 2016 at 7:45 PM
Hey, just wanted to let you know that I can't start the game with the counter top one.
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Dec 2023 at 9:57 AM
Broken, stops the game from launching
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Dec 2023 at 2:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Qsimming
Broken, stops the game from launching

Plasticbox stopped modding many years ago. You might be able to get these windows working with a batch fix in Sims 4 Studio, but I recommend downloading from currently active creators instead.

= luthienrising (on the Forums and AHQ)
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Dec 2023 at 7:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shelleny
Plasticbox stopped modding many years ago. You might be able to get these windows working with a batch fix in Sims 4 Studio, but I recommend downloading from currently active creators instead.

no, I know lol. I wasn't expecting anyone to fix it. I was posting this for other people looking to download, so they know the cc's current state. I know they are old but plenty of plastic box's mods stil work fine and they are good quality so people may still want to add them even today so long as they know they work.

but thanks for the quick reply, I'm sure that would be helpful if someone was actually trying to reach plasticbox
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Feb 2024 at 2:28 AM
was able to get these working(i think? it doesn't have that opaque glitch anymore) through s4s batch fix as shelleny suggested. really simple fix, would recommend

i'd also share the fixed file but?? that might go against terms of use