Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
#26 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 12:08 AM
I love to think that in the future, in about 5-10 years, the computers are gonna be so fast/strong that I am going to be able to run The Sims 3 with all EP, SP, Store content, a huge amount of CC on the highest settings running smoothly. Woo future!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 2:23 AM
Surprisingly, most issues I tend to run into in TS3 are just glitches instead of game-breakers, for example the Consignment Store suddently not letting you buy/sell anything at all because you have an item in the consign row that has -1 days left until it is sent back to you.

I also get a few gems like these too.

Alchemist
#28 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 4:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ZenGarden
I love to think that in the future, in about 5-10 years, the computers are gonna be so fast/strong that I am going to be able to run The Sims 3 with all EP, SP, Store content, a huge amount of CC on the highest settings running smoothly. Woo future!

Yeah, unless the future itself breaks the game like how difficult it is to set up TS2 to run on Windows 8. Say... can it still run on Windows 10?

Just call me Nikel
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 11:08 AM
This pain is all too familiar to me -- I spend about 1/4 of my overall gaming experience fixing one issue or another, of course this is a culmination of my experience in TS2, TS3 and TS4. The Sims gives me a lot of trust issues, yet I still come back to it anyways. Even when I watch my task manager and monitor my memory use, it always finds a way to betray me. What did I ever do to you my beloved Sims?
Page 2 of 2