Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen Male Pj's -10 Colours

by Michelle Posted 28th Aug 2015 at 4:34 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 5:17 AM by Michelle
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 5:59 AM
Wonderful, the boys were sleeping in boring. now these are really cool. Oh I finally started my Michelle II folder in my downloads. The first one has nearly 1800 files in it, all yours and that doesn't count the older files scattered about under the MTS logo folders. You have definitely contributed to my many years enjoyment of the game. Thanks always Michelle
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 5:59 AM
Thanks, nice to see clothing that doesn't seem to be hand-me-downs from Dad or Grandpa. (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 3:31 PM
Really nice. The colours are really vibrant and it stands out compared to maxis pajamas.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#5 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 3:52 AM
Oh my goodness Michelle this is so "Super" and just perfect for the teen boys, I love all the colors, and that they will all show up in the section for PJ's.
The designs are wonderful, thanks for sharing. :lovestruc

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 9:20 PM
These are great thanks so much!