Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sim State University Stadiums -2 Lots - NO CC

by Zarathustra Posted 5th Oct 2015 at 10:17 PM - Updated 1st Jun 2016 at 4:54 AM by Zarathustra
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 10:36 PM
Amazing <3 TY
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 10:43 PM
I didn't want to make sporty sims and then I saw THIS! Now I must have sporty sims! Wonderful venues for them to enjoy, so lifelike.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 11:45 PM
Amazing Zarathustra! Love that you've created a football version too (even though I don't like football)!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 1:02 AM
These are so perfect, I like how you have kept the pavement colour theme, I do that on all my University Buildings.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 6:17 AM
This is actually really cool
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 5:01 PM
These are fantastic! I'd started on some stadiums for my uni hood, and I had the beginnings of a baseball field, but I love how you did the actual field! Very cool!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 5:28 PM Last edited by gummilutt : 7th Oct 2015 at 7:00 PM. Reason: Fixed brainfart
The attention to detail is quite impressive. It looks stunning, and very much like the real deal. No use for it in my game, but when something this well made shows up you kind of have to say it
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 9:43 PM
this is brillient
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 6:26 PM
I love your creative mind! You always surprise us!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 7:29 PM
This is amazing, outstanding, and it's a work of a genius. :D
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 11:50 AM
Oh, it looks awesome!
And congrats on the picked upload
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Oct 2015 at 4:05 PM
Zarathustra! Is there any lot you won't tackle? (Pardon the pun) This looks absolutely real, not contrived in any way. Congratulations on another amazing lot!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 9th Oct 2015 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
Zarathustra! Is there any lot you won't tackle? (Pardon the pun) This looks absolutely real, not contrived in any way. Congratulations on another amazing lot!

Thank you! And none that I've encountered so far! There are some that I've had to stick a pin in, since I haven't been happy enough with them yet, but I love trying to find ways to make lots that are different than a conventional approach to the game would result in!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th Oct 2015 at 10:44 PM
These are amazing! I love that you took an unconventional approach, and these do look as real as the real deal. The best part is that they are useful. I can't wait to get the rest of my EP's I used to own back, so I can download this. Definitely on my "wish list."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Nov 2015 at 8:04 AM
AWESOME :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 9:43 AM
Nice addition to the universities. Always wondered why they didn't include these, and some more sport activities.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th Jul 2023 at 2:03 PM
These are amazing! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Nov 2023 at 9:42 AM
Great job! Devine ;-)