Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 27th Dec 2015 at 8:28 PM
Maybe two months after it came out, i was ten, i didn't know english and i played for 10 mins and because it was very different from TS2, and never played again until september 2013 :D

I need a cigarette
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 27th Dec 2015 at 9:25 PM
Um ... last night?

I just got the Starter Pack combo for Christmas.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
#28 Old 27th Dec 2015 at 10:16 PM
It was Christmas 2009, I had wanted the game so much because I was in love with the Sims 2...and then when I played it, it took FOREVER to make my first family and then I discovered that the game crashes on my computer. I used to hate it...I have no idea why I like it now.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 4th Jan 2016 at 10:12 PM
It was right after I took a 3-day licensing exam. The exam takes 2 months of full-time studying beforehand, and my precious breaks were filled with reading Sims blogs for the first time. The blogs made me want to play so much! So the game was my relaxing "reward" after the exam. (Good thing I waited till AFTER the exam!)

The first family I played was the Glover (?) couple in Sunset Valley, where I built a version of the dream house that was my obsession at the time, sort of a modern Tudor-y storybook mansion. Someone found a huge space rock so we put it right in the middle of a round terrace overlooking the town.

Thoughts when I first played TS3:
1, This is awesome! WHY did I wait so long to switch to TS3 from TS2?!?!
2, My, the Sims stir their salad bowls so vigorously...

Back to Sims after a 2-year hiatus!

Blogs, to be resurrected once I get a new graphics card load TS3 on my new computer:
STEALIE NICKS Klepto King Challenge (updated 9/16/14)
THE HOUSE OF MOODICI (the Altos' Renaissance in Riverview)

my EA forums page
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 10:35 AM
It was in 2010, I was on my Mac which is by no means a computer optimized for gaming. I believe Twinbrook was the first EP I bought, along with the base game and I remember playing for an hour because I didn't get it right away and rage quit. Good times, good times.
Page 2 of 2