Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Captain Washmere House

by Ferguson Avenue Posted 19th Nov 2015 at 5:35 PM - Updated 24th Nov 2017 at 7:59 PM by Fergus' Mind
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Nov 2015 at 6:49 PM
I love your builds. They remind me of where I'm from!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Nov 2015 at 7:14 PM
Yet another excellent lot - thank you!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 7:20 AM
That's really a wonderful lot, so I thank you very much for sharing it with us. Nevertheless I also like the haunted version of the same, which gives us the opportunity to restore it. And the background story is also great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 12:58 PM
Was waiting for it since you posted the "post-apo" version now i can say my sim repaired her haunted house THANK YOU!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Nov 2015 at 8:46 AM
A lovely lot,thank you :)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 8:22 PM
Lovely. I just love the simple exterior. The victorian facade and the colonial facade on the left / south side. I assume that was the original facade from the late 1700's?
I hope I'll have my pc back soon so I can start building again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 8:25 AM
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that this house inspired me to create my own little coven. I've been sitting here for the last half hour or so just building more and more onto the household and its connections and what paths certain members of the household will take. Thank you so much for sparking my SIMagination! :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 3:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Talutushihna
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that this house inspired me to create my own little coven. I've been sitting here for the last half hour or so just building more and more onto the household and its connections and what paths certain members of the household will take. Thank you so much for sparking my SIMagination! :D

You're very welcome! I'm so glad that one of my creations is appreciated and has inspired another to follow their SIMagination.