Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Azalea Rainbow!

by Amarysauce Posted 11th Dec 2015 at 12:26 PM

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 5:39 PM
nice
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 6:22 PM
Bless you!!!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 7:47 PM
Thank you very much for these and the agapanthus recolors, it is indeed annoying when you can't landscape properly!
I predict these will be getting a lot of use in my game
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 9:59 PM
Thank you for these and the agapanthus recolors. Where can I find Arsil's tutorial on how to recolor non-harvestable plants, the one you used to make the flower recolors, including this one? I am asking because I have long wanted to recolor the roses in my game, and have been unable to do so.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by magdalenepoet
Thank you for these and the agapanthus recolors. Where can I find Arsil's tutorial on how to recolor non-harvestable plants, the one you used to make the flower recolors, including this one? I am asking because I have long wanted to recolor the roses in my game, and have been unable to do so.

http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=548625 second post I've actually already done the roses as well, but MTS only allows two uploads at a time. Of course, you might prefer different colours to the ones I've done!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 3:26 AM
Thank you for these - I've never liked that base game pink azalea.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 6:53 AM
These two sets of flowers are great. Simple but effective! Are you planning to do more? There are a few small clusters of flower I use quite often in game that would be great to have in different colors. I've always wondered why the flowers couldn't be CAST'ed at all, even just the flower part would have been totally fine!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 8:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsgal2227
These two sets of flowers are great. Simple but effective! Are you planning to do more? There are a few small clusters of flower I use quite often in game that would be great to have in different colors. I've always wondered why the flowers couldn't be CAST'ed at all, even just the flower part would have been totally fine!

I sure am, I already have two more in the upload queue and about six more finished, and I'm currently working on even more again! ALL THE FLOWERS.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 9:00 AM
Oooh, I'll be looking forward to that then - thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 10:25 AM
Great, great, great, great, great!!!!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 4:37 PM
I love this, you have no idea how ofter I searched for recolours of the plants, and you got more?! That is so awesome, can't wait!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 12:54 AM
Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 4:48 AM
I have the same frustrations about flower colors and certain plants. Love these! Much thanks!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 6:00 PM
Thank you for sharing your work. The flowers look amazing!

A question, please. I have the 1.67 patch. Will these work in my game without need to update? Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RedMallie
Thank you for sharing your work. The flowers look amazing!

A question, please. I have the 1.67 patch. Will these work in my game without need to update? Thanks!

I'm honestly not sure, I think they should though, since the azalea is a basegame plant.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 5:42 PM
Ok, thank you very much for your reply. I'll try to make sure before I get your wonderful creations. They are really stunning!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 11:54 AM
Very nice!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 3:47 AM
Thank you very much!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 7:48 PM
I absolutely adore these recolours, thank you so much for taking the time to do these and to share them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 8:08 PM
Wonderful job on these recolors.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 7:31 PM
Beautiful work. thanks.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 4:37 AM
I want to tell you that I am so thankful for all the new colors for all the plants! I love them! You did a beautiful job. :)