Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Summon Santa w/ CC Christmas Trees

by Honeywell Posted 20th Dec 2015 at 9:26 PM - Updated 6th Nov 2017 at 3:21 AM by Honeywell

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 9:49 PM
Yay! I'm very excited that you've made this! :-D And thank you for including Veranka's little deco tree :-)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 9:55 PM
Oh very cool, finally my small lots can use a tiny table tree.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 10:16 PM
Very smart and to add i love your trees.Thank you Rev.Jim
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 10:32 PM
This is an absolutely wonderful additon to our Sims 2 gameplay. Thank you so much for this. I love that you included the little frock tree and Veranka's trees. The smaller trees are perfect for Sims that have limited space in their home. I've needed something like this for a long time. Bienchen's tree is one of my favorites and I'm glad that it is also a part of this set. Thank you also for the link to the recolors of Bienchen's tree.
Former Hamster
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 10:45 PM
I <3 U

(Edited because: a smiley typo, really? This is the main reason I keep my nails short! Time to find the clippers, lol.)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 1:45 AM
Thank you so much! All the choices! Decisions, decisions. My simmies will be very happy. (:
Inventor
#8 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 3:30 AM
Oh wow. I remember asking on the tree you made if they could summon Santa, I never expected this though! These are all wonderful (and sorry if my curiosity made more work for you )!

These are fantastic and very much appreciated.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 10:34 AM
You did it! Thank you very much! The kids in my neighborhoods will be so excited to see Santa! (although I'd like to see him, too...)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 4:30 PM
Ah, perfect! Sometimes you have the tree and the cookies, and he doesn’t show up! It might be routing issues if he brought one gift already and it’s in the way. Other times, you forget to bake cookies, and get a lump of coal! Or guests eat them before he can get one.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 5:25 PM
Awesome! Now my sims with tiny houses can summon Santa too!
Thank you for sharing, this is a really cool present for my sims! <3
Theorist
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 1:26 AM
This is so ridiculously cool and useful. Thanks so much!
Mad Poster
#13 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 2:50 PM
So, ummmmm, I found another CC Christmas tree and was wondering if it would be possible to have it added to this mod? Bad timing really - I had a good search for CC Christmas trees when you were asking for suggestions and thought I'd found them all, then I found this one yesterday.... It's a small decorative tabletop tree by Macarossi, and can be found here.
Theorist
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 3:05 PM
@lauratje86 I'd rather not change the mod at this point but for your own use you can always change the GUID on Marcarossi's tree to one of the unused ones I listed and it will work to summon Santa just like the others.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 12:11 AM
I love you
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 1:58 AM
Amazing! Thank you so much.
BTW, Lowedeus took the second GUID.
Theorist
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 11:24 PM
@Chiklia How cool is that? Thanks for letting me know!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 4:16 AM
LOL This is adorable! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 26th Apr 2016 at 1:15 AM
I like this, but I've encountered a problem (glitch?). Using the little base maxis tree I can only get Santa once. Does he only spawn once per season (I've tried in various seasons)? I'm running Sims2 Ultimate collection (Origin edition). I've got cookies ready by 9:30 pm, I make sure no one is in the kitchen (where I put the tree) there's even plenty of blank space around the tree for presents. Any ideas? Do I need to buy the tree new each time? I tried different trees, still no luck. Also, does anyone else have Santa sticking around and peeing a lot until you dispose of the cookies?
Theorist
Original Poster
#20 Old 26th Apr 2016 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Honeybee8587
I like this, but I've encountered a problem (glitch?). Using the little base maxis tree I can only get Santa once. Does he only spawn once per season (I've tried in various seasons)? I'm running Sims2 Ultimate collection (Origin edition). I've got cookies ready by 9:30 pm, I make sure no one is in the kitchen (where I put the tree) there's even plenty of blank space around the tree for presents. Any ideas? Do I need to buy the tree new each time? I tried different trees, still no luck. Also, does anyone else have Santa sticking around and peeing a lot until you dispose of the cookies?

@Honeybee8587 I was only able to summon Santa once as well when testing. I just assumed that's the way the originals worked and that there's a cool down period so you can make cookies throughout the season without accidentally summoning Santa.

Santa does hang around afterwards and is infamous for clogging Sims toilets - that I do know.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 2:12 PM
thank you
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 1:48 PM
Awesome, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 6:51 AM
obj
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#24 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 3:00 AM
Just a note, after a pm to Honeywell, and a very nice pm back, I am claiming the other unclaimed guid
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 2:34 PM
Are there certain Ccs I have to download for santa?
He showed up as a half transparent man in a suit with no face xD
Page 1 of 2