Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lucy Van Pelt -- from "Peanuts"

by spladoum Posted 11th Jan 2016 at 5:57 PM - Updated 12th Jan 2016 at 12:11 PM by spladoum
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 2:20 AM
I have always felt that Lucy was quite unappreciated. Thanks for this!
Rubric Wrangler
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 2:25 PM
Aww, she looks so great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 6:15 AM
Oh my god! I wanted to make a "Peanuts" family just the other day, so I came back to playing the Sims 3 again. I can't believe that *right* when I decide to do this, the main download page shows me this piece of awesome-ness. Thank you! Incidentally, I don't have the Sims 4, but I just downloaded the CAS demo from the Sims 4 and played with it briefly. I decided to try and make an adult Schroeder and an adult Lucy Van Pelt from the "Peanuts". To my surprise, there were saddle shoes, simple floral dresses, and a purple striped hoodie that looked a lot like Schroeder's shirt. Weird.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 4:07 AM
Nice. Do you plan on making any other characters? =)
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 3:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JusttRandom
Nice. Do you plan on making any other characters? =)

I actually considered making Charlie Brown and Schroeder before settling on Lucy. I could look into doing a few more members of the gang in future :D

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW