Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#26 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 6:15 AM
You folks are right, my Sims won't use the bed to read or study from books off the shelf. I could have sworn I had them do that many times in the past. Oh well, I won't need to put shelves in the bedrooms anymore then, unless I also put in a chair. Thanks for the heads up.
Advertisement
Theorist
Original Poster
#27 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 7:13 AM Last edited by ScaryRob : 22nd Jan 2016 at 7:23 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
As to their being a bathroom nearby, my motto is you can never have too many bathrooms. I nearly always have an en-suit as well as a toilet upstairs and another downstairs if there is room.

After thinking about this, I've decided to take your advice and made another bathroom.
Since I wanted the ensuite to have a bathtub, I had to switch the master and children's bedrooms, blah blah blah, here's the end result:

Master bedroom with ensuite at the top, children's bedroom at the bottom, with a 3/4 bath accessible from the hallway. There was even room for a petbed in the children's room, which is very useful, because those things take up way more space than they should.
Additionally, this house of course also has a half-bath downstairs, near the kitchen/dining area. Three crappers and two tubs/showers should be enough for a four-Sim house.

OK, I like it.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#28 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 7:57 AM
That's good, everything fits and looks usable.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Page 2 of 2