Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims Broadcasting Network HQ - NO CC

by Zarathustra Posted 25th Jan 2016 at 8:07 PM - Updated 5th May 2017 at 7:14 PM by Zarathustra

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 8:29 PM
Amazing! I was just looking for something like this the other day!
Like all your buildings I can't wait to have a poke around in it.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 8:53 PM
Your descriptive writing adds to the charm of your building. Love the names, puns, funny lines and how you look at an object and see it as an intricate part of something larger. The cardboard box comment made me chuckle too. I find it comical how my sim can sit and watch a cardboard box tv or dance to a cardboard radio. (:
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 9:10 PM
Your description had me giggling! As always, looking at and reading about your uploads is a a treat! Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 9:15 PM
What's on air between 12:00 AM to 4:00 AM?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 9:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SuperSim64DS
What's on air between 12:00 AM to 4:00 AM?

Rebroadcasts and infomercials... not exactly the highest-quality programming...

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 9:30 PM
Amazing. Again. Your creativity knows no bounds!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 11:41 PM
As what is becoming a typical reaction to your creations, I am stunned and appreciative and have to have it! :-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 4:11 AM
I've been DYING for a broadcasting studio! Thank you very much for uploading one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 5:16 AM
HOLY SHIT THIS IS ACTUALLY REALLY COOL! Now its time to come up with stories to use this for...
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
#11 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 7:33 AM
@Zarathustra Is this based on an actual studio? If yes- add pictures,links etc. If not - I cannot add you to the table with entries and will have to ask you to remove your search tag.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 8:01 AM
The exterior is based on the studio from SimCity 4 (that's the last picture in the screenshots), the corporate "owner" is one of the TS2 basegame TV channels, and the sets inside are based on shows like The Today Show, Ellen, General Hospital, and The Late Show that you'd find on such a network. If that's not TV-themed, I don't know what is.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 11:18 AM
Awesome!!!! Reminds me of the studio lots from Sims 1 Superstar. I used to love that soap opera traction bed object, lol. Thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 2:27 AM
Marvelous work! I absolutely love your attention to detail. Plus, that "billboard" on the side of the studio (the night skyline) is absolutely brilliant!
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
#15 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 2:00 PM
@Zarathustra ok,adding you.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 9:12 PM
What a brilliant idea! Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Sep 2016 at 7:58 PM
I plan to use this mainly as decoration, but it has so much in it it I will probably end up thinking of some new things to do with it. Lots of brilliance here - thanks!
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th Dec 2016 at 11:24 PM
I just want to say that this is awesome and showcases your exquisite creativity with building lots!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 7:42 AM
amazing, wow.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 3:46 AM
Just what I needed. Thanks for sharing.