Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 7:49 PM
Default Unlock all career outfits in CAS
Cheat or mod to make all career outfits available in CAS please?

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
Cheat or mod to make all career outfits available in CAS please?

this is all i have found so far: https://fogity.wordpress.com/mods/unlocked-cas-parts/
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 9:47 AM
Ah, no I don't think that will do it , but thanks anyway.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 11:15 AM
Why not? The description sounds like it's doing exactly what you said:

"This mod unlocks all Cas Parts rewarded for advancing in the different careers. A full list of all unlocked parts is available here.

The mod is divided into the following parts:
Career: Cas parts rewarded by advancing the careers.
Career, Glove: Glove rewarded by Oracle branch.
PartTime: Cas parts used by the Teen Part Time Jobs.

(etc etc)"

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 11:22 AM
No those are reward outfits not the ones they wear for going to work. My immediate need has been addressed by finding the lab coat as CC, for now

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 1:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amc462000
this is all i have found so far: https://fogity.wordpress.com/mods/unlocked-cas-parts/

sorry for the necro but the creator of this mod says they dont have all the packs available for this mod...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 3:09 AM
Use the keys, Ctrl, Shift, C, then type testingcheats on. Next type, bucks.unlock_perk vetperks_UnlockCASItem true. That should unlock the lab coat. I found this on Carl's Sims 4 Guide in the cheats section. It might also be on TwistedMexi.