Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Werewolf Face Set

by Callia-Evergreen Posted 2nd Feb 2016 at 1:01 AM - Updated 24th Mar 2024 at 10:34 PM by Callia-Evergreen

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 1:16 AM
Thanks! Can you do a Siren next?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 4:47 AM
This is AWESOME!!!!! I just can't stand the way EA made the wolves look like, like they ran into a brick wall. This is the main reason I don't play with them. Maybe later on (when my PC stops hating this game, or when get a new one) that I'll give this a try. Wonderful creation.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 11:56 AM
I about had a heart attack when clicking The Sims 3 downloads section seeing that! XD
Its great to see a true werewolf instead of the wolf man lame style EA chose.
Banned
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 5:05 PM
Default My reaction in the Downloads section:

OH MA GAWD HELP
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 6:26 PM
It is a real masterpiece , high art ! The work done by the craftsman who loves such films as "Van Helsing" and many other movies where a werewolf is an animal and not a "man of wool" as we have done in 3 parts . You are brilliant and thank You for this work . Please place THIS MIRACLE on the website ru.thesims3.com just can't download it here , I also want you to find and add friends here and there .
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nollisd
It is a real masterpiece , high art ! The work done by the craftsman who loves such films as "Van Helsing" and many other movies where a werewolf is an animal and not a "man of wool" as we have done in 3 parts . You are brilliant and thank You for this work . Please place THIS MIRACLE on the website ru.thesims3.com just can't download it here , I also want you to find and add friends here and there .

Unfortunately I cannot post on the site you linked to because my password has been lost for a long time, and when attempting to retrieve my password the site asks me to log in to something else, which is also missing the password. Why is it that you can not download it here? If you need the file as a .sims3pack I can upload it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 8:15 PM
Werewolves no longer look like they've been chasing parked cars! You've made dreams come true.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 10:36 PM
Every single time, you just set the bar higher.

Can you please upload a base werewolf sim using the right slider dimensions to use the teeth?

I made a sim once using the tutorial, but it didn't turn out the way I'd hoped and it kind of intimidated me away from ever trying again.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
Every single time, you just set the bar higher.

Can you please upload a base werewolf sim using the right slider dimensions to use the teeth?

I made a sim once using the tutorial, but it didn't turn out the way I'd hoped and it kind of intimidated me away from ever trying again.

I actually was already planning on uploading a sim of the male werewolf model in the screenshots. I have some other custom content that I'm working on first though, since I'll probably use it on him.

As for making the face shape, I find that following the tutorial exactly doesn't always work, and I usually set the slider range to 20 instead of 10 to make the muzzle.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 8:35 AM
there is a way to keep the teeth only when the sim is transformed into a werewolf? at the same time without using a "special" suit to put every time it turns. With a little bug I managed to put the accessories and the feet of the warewolf so at each transformation in any dress in automatic the accessories for warewolf.. all this by changing the category Ui/Caption/objectPicker:Supernatural 1 he is showing only a head without the body in the cas, I added to feet and teeth so every transformation shows the accessories in each category of clothes.. except now I can not repeat the process with the other sim..... you know a way to more easy and quickly? (I hope I was clear ,my english sucks)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 7:09 PM Last edited by Camkitty : 6th Feb 2016 at 7:59 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by xarabas
there is a way to keep the teeth only when the sim is transformed into a werewolf? at the same time without using a "special" suit to put every time it turns. With a little bug I managed to put the accessories and the feet of the warewolf so at each transformation in any dress in automatic the accessories for warewolf.. all this by changing the category Ui/Caption/objectPicker:Supernatural 1 he is showing only a head without the body in the cas, I added to feet and teeth so every transformation shows the accessories in each category of clothes.. except now I can not repeat the process with the other sim..... you know a way to more easy and quickly? (I hope I was clear ,my english sucks)

Unfortunately, I don't know an easier way, because EA did not give us an easy way to edit the supernatural outfit. Likely at some point I will try to make a version that is attached to some kind of genetic object, like hair for example. That way, they would be available using the normal create a sim. Actually, I might try to make a version of it categorized as facial hair; that might work. They wouldn't be able to use beards with it though.

EDIT: I actually got a version of the teeth working as facial hair now, I uploaded it as an extra file. I am still not sure about making the feet more accessible though.
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 5:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Camkitty
Unfortunately, I don't know an easier way, because EA did not give us an easy way to edit the supernatural outfit. Likely at some point I will try to make a version that is attached to some kind of genetic object, like hair for example. That way, they would be available using the normal create a sim. Actually, I might try to make a version of it categorized as facial hair; that might work. They wouldn't be able to use beards with it though.

EDIT: I actually got a version of the teeth working as facial hair now, I uploaded it as an extra file. I am still not sure about making the feet more accessible though.

about the teeth, it may function as the original teeth of the werewolf, even if as you say the beard is a better solution .. for the feet is a tragedy.
however, thanks for the quick update
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 4:22 PM
Great work! At last it looks like a wolf. :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 10:45 PM Last edited by BL00DIEDHELL : 8th Feb 2016 at 11:02 PM.
I really, really like this, but the accessory just will not stay in place once the Sim's transformed back into human form.

Still, thank you for this, especially for the facial hair version!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 2:15 PM
This is a werewolf Maxis, GET YOUR S**T TOGETHER!

The khajit skin you linked in the description is no where to be seen on that blog (for me at least).
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 6:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Reindoonicorn
This is a werewolf Maxis, GET YOUR S**T TOGETHER!

The khajit skin you linked in the description is no where to be seen on that blog (for me at least).

This link should work. I'll also change it in the description; thanks for letting me know.
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Camkitty
This link should work. I'll also change it in the description; thanks for letting me know.

Thank you so much! You're awesome :p
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 4:42 PM
YESSSSSSS! I've been waiting for so long and this was worth the wait. Thank you so much!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Mar 2016 at 2:44 AM
I love this thank you, do you think you could do a bird beak makeup?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 15th Mar 2016 at 7:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ZeldaSpyroJak
I love this thank you, do you think you could do a bird beak makeup?

I might see if I can figure it out; probably it would be doable, but I'm not sure when I might work on it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 1:28 PM
Too bad it is no default replacement of the EA Werewolf.
This is just Genius!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 10th May 2016 at 6:04 PM
Thank you so much for this! Seriously -- I am desperately, anxiously, awaiting a pre-built Sim. I can't wrap my head around sliders -- I'm just no good at it. I've been looking everywhere for a premade sim using this to no avail. Have you, by chance, uploaded one?

Many thanks again!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 11th May 2016 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LovethMia
Thank you so much for this! Seriously -- I am desperately, anxiously, awaiting a pre-built Sim. I can't wrap my head around sliders -- I'm just no good at it. I've been looking everywhere for a premade sim using this to no avail. Have you, by chance, uploaded one?

Many thanks again!

I have not uploaded a sim using this anywhere yet, but I am hoping to get around to it pretty soon.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 22nd May 2016 at 10:59 AM
this is sooo a game changer thank you for your hard work on this it so awesome and amazing
Page 1 of 2