Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

CC Wrench Icon Overrides

by plasticbox Posted 6th Feb 2016 at 1:37 AM - Updated 15th Feb 2016 at 12:48 PM by plasticbox

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 2:13 AM
God your good! Your always on top of little fixes like this. Your amazing.... Thanks again for fixing our games.....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 3:41 AM
Thank you so much! i hated that stupid wrench great job as always love your mods
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 5:09 AM
Hot Damn that was quick! I did not mind it at first but, now it's starting to get very annoying. You really can't see the swatches. Thank you so, so much!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 5:55 AM
Sim4 is so much better with every mod that you make.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 6:47 AM
As usual, The Amazing PBox swoops in to save the day with great gusto It's nice being able to distinguish CC from game content, but that wrench is an eyesore. Thank you for the fix!
Deceased
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 7:30 AM
Nice one!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 8:54 AM
You rock, thank you so much.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 12:44 PM
Very nice, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 1:00 PM
Does this work with CC hair too?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 1:21 PM
I haven't checked but I wouldn't know why it should not. Check it out and let us know?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 2:12 PM
It is huge that wrench,thanks for the override.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 4:09 PM
Thank you! I love the icon showing me the custom swatches, but I hated that it covered the color. You're awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 4:13 PM
Bless you plasticbox!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 4:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
I haven't checked but I wouldn't know why it should not. Check it out and let us know?

No, it doesn't work for hairs/eyebrows/eyes.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 4:34 PM
Ah, that is interesting. So hairs/eyebrows/etc still have a wrench, yes? If yes then I guess that is what the other file is for (there are two), I can update that later.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 4:40 PM
Ah, that is interesting. So hairs/eyebrows/etc still have a wrench, yes? If yes then I guess that is what the other file is for (there are two), I can update that later.

Yes, hairs, facial hair, eyebrows and eyes still have a large swatch wrench, and custom skins I imagine if I had any. Accessories, skin details, hats and makeup are all fine, your mod is working for them. Just seems to be those which have a swatch at the top of the selection, rather than for each individual item.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 5:20 PM Last edited by plasticbox : 6th Feb 2016 at 6:51 PM.
Forgot to tag @Emily_HH_19 (or whoever else has a bunch of CAS CC and wants to check). Update for CC hair etc is in the first post.

Lab Assistant
#19 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 11:16 PM
Forgot to tag @Emily_HH_19 (or whoever else has a bunch of CAS CC and wants to check). Update for CC hair etc is in the first post.

Works perfectly now! Thank you very much!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 12:23 AM
That's good, that wrench is enormous and can't see the CC pattern, I hope EA can change this to the asterisk * like TS2 had when it had CC, great job on your behalf changing it, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 2:42 AM
You are the BEST!! Thank you.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 3:40 AM
Thank you! That wrench really was huge!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 4:00 AM
Oh my goodness. This was my exact comment when I saw the huge wrenches: "Could they not have just put a tiny dot or star instead, just for those swatches?!"

So thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 4:28 AM
You're the real MVP!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 6:01 AM
I wasn't a big fan of this "update" so thankyou for doing something that, ya know, works instead. You rock.
Page 1 of 3