Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#26 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 4:36 AM
Mmmf. I can't resist showing off alien babies!

Marcello: He looks the most human except for a bit of wonkiness with the cheekbones.
Pluto: He's a teen now. I don't have any more recent pictures of him. More alien looking than his brother, but not bad.
Alastair: Looks very similar to Pluto. Their mothers are related so that's not so surprising. His mother got abducted twice the first three days I played her as an adult.

These are just from the current 'hood I'm playing. All natural abductions (no summoning aliens or mods that increase the chances), but so far no m-preg. The second generation had a gender imbalance of 2 men to 8 women, so the Pollination Tech picked up some of the slack. ; ) If I'm trying to get a Sim abducted, I send them to look through the telescope between 7pm to 12pm (by that time they're usually tired). Sometimes I get strangely lucky like with Alastair's mother and sometimes I'll send a Sim out nearly every night his whole adult life and it'll never happen.

I'm using the default PT. I'd like to get a multi-PT set, just haven't found one that suits me. All the Sims in my hood are fairly generically pretty so I don't mind having some more interesting genetics mixed in.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 4:41 AM
It happens in my game very often without my intention to do it. When I want it... nothing happens.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 4:47 AM
I have a hacked telescope that raises the odds of getting abducted. I've seen it very rarely without the hack--for the original apocalypse challenge you need an unhacked alien abduction.
I have custom pollination technicians because I'm not fond of the noseless look--the rest is fine with me--and so that I can have young half-aliens who are not half-siblings. I have a couple different sets of aliens, depending on which bunch of skintones I'm using--Almighty Hat's and Fwiffo's. I use Almighty Hat's if I'm using Pooklet's Kids in Technicolor skins and Fwiffo's if I'm using Cat of Evil Genius's edits of Hysterical Paroxysm's Idolatry of Flesh skins.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Mad Poster
#29 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 5:32 AM
The Knowledge aspiration perk of 'Summon Aliens' has got my sim abducted every time he used it and fairly quickly as well. I'd use that if you want to see an abduction.
Forum Resident
#30 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 5:56 AM
I have had many many alien abductions in game and actually have it modded sot hat it can happen more often. I also have an alien experimentation mod that will allow the chance for the abducted sim to come back as a supernatural character (Vampire, Werewolf, Zombie, Witch, or Plantsim), have their personalities changed, become alien pregnant, or nothing happen at all. The chance percentage can be changed fairly easily in SimPE as well if you do not wish for one result to happen or a certain result to happen more often than others. This makes alien abductions a lot more fun and allows for good explanations as to why a certain supernatural character is added into the neighborhood.

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
Mad Poster
#31 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 5:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
The Knowledge aspiration perk of 'Summon Aliens' has got my sim abducted every time he used it and fairly quickly as well. I'd use that if you want to see an abduction.
Also, if your sim isn't primary Knowledge, apparently there's a "Search for UFOs" option for any sim who's maxed the Science hobby. It's supposed to increase the chance of the sim getting abducted. I haven't tried that one, though, since I never manage to max the Science hobby. (I think the only hobby I've ever managed to max so far is Music and Dance.)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#32 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 6:31 AM
Makes me want to have some alien babies in Coral bay, just havn't had the right sim and time come together yet.

Coal Wonglepong from my outback fmaily some years ago (That is a real place here in Australia)

He has been one of the cutest EA poly tech aliens I have had. I have a default in now rather than a multi one.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#33 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 7:04 AM Last edited by gummilutt : 12th Feb 2016 at 9:28 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
So then I was reading this to make it happen, but have not try it yet. http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Your-Sim...liens-in-Sims-2

I know you don't have Freetime, so this doesn't affect you, but I'll point it out for anyone that does have Freetime and might be looking at that. Step 5, where you force abduction by using boolprop testingcheats does not work with Freetime. Maxis broke it when adding the summon aliens hobby interaction, so it now just falls out of queue. Someone fixed it, I think Pescado, but I'm not sure. I have to rush off to the university now, but when I get back I'll find the mod and link it for those who may want it.

Debug Abduction fix, over at MATY.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 2:41 PM
Has anyone on here or on another website done extensive research on alien impregnation odds? Is it always a guarantee that they'll come back pregnant if your sim gets abducted?
And does ACR effect the odds if you have it, along with mods that make it so females can get pregnant as well?

I was just wondering because I have a sim who is going to have an extremely hard time if not impossible getting pregnant because of her low percentage but would like for her to try having some alien babies.
Scholar
#35 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 2:49 PM
How strange! I have had many natural abductions. In fact, it happened with the third family I made after getting Sims 2.

All of a sudden there was a noise and there went the father of this large family! They raised the alien spawn together with their 7 or 8 other children. Then I was hooked, made a hermit who did nothing but look through the telescope. He was of course never abducted...

EDIT: Unless you have a special mod, it's only the men that get pregnant with alien babies.

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Mad Poster
#36 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 2:54 PM
Without Freetime or mods, male abduction resulted in pregnancy 100% of the time, female abduction 0% of the time.

Oh, I forgot to mention my most frustrating abduction - before she got pregnant, Merlin Hawkins's wife Georgia strolled out to peek through the telescope after her husband stopped for the night and was immediately abducted! I was so annoyed at the waste!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#37 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 4:15 PM
That's why I have the preg for both mod

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Scholar
#38 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 4:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DezzyBoo
That's why I have the preg for both mod

I have the one that Smonaff made here on MTS, but I have never gotten it to work. My female sims, adult and teens, never come home pregnant.
I have Inteen and ACR. Any tips?

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Scholar
#39 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 4:29 PM
That mod no longer works past Seasons. Use this one http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=312865

As for teens getting alien preg, after an abduction use the SimBlender or an InSIMinator to force one.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Mad Poster
#40 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 4:52 PM
Since Simonut specifically wants to know what alienspawn look like, here's some of mine. I don't have a PT replacement, so this is from the default PT.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#41 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 9:34 PM
I have never cheated an alien abduction. Its either Vidcund Curious' scripted one or completely natural. It is a very rare occurance in my game but it does happen.

Pictures of children born from alien abduction in my game under the Spoiler:

Mad Poster
#42 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 10:55 PM
I have had quite a number. Two of my Knowledge Sims have alien twins. I have never cheated or even use the Summon Aliens - although I have no problem in doing so. Some of my Sims are abducted the first second they gaze through that telescope.

I tend to believe that it happens more often to Knowledge Sims - but then most of my Sims are Knowledge Sims (none of the others have been abducted, ever, in my game). Yet Peni knows a lot more than I do, so she is probably right.
Mad Poster
#43 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 11:16 PM
I would think it happens more often to Knowledge sims (just in general) mostly because they're the ones who can in fact summon aliens...which is obviously not even remotely a cheat. (Though, hey, if someone wants to cheat, that's fine too! Everyone should play their game however they like!) Knowledge sims are also the ones who will WANT to get abducted...and even to buy a telescope in the first place.
Mad Poster
#44 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 1:52 AM
I'm doing a challenge where the objective is to have as many babies as you can and I'm having a very hard time keeping my Knowledge sim's sister out of negative aspiration, because ever since the first time he got abducted she's consistently rolled the fear of him being abducted. So he's always happy because he's fulfilled his meet aliens want and she's fulfilled the fear, gone into aspiration failure and rerolled the fear. DX 4 visits from the therapist and I don't think it'll be the last. Although after the third baby he did stop rolling the meet aliens want. I think he thought hey wait a minute I have too many blue skinned babies as it is lol. Unfortunately for him the rules of the challenge mean he's straight back up there anyway. At least he hasn't rolled the fear yet.
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#45 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 1:53 AM Last edited by Simonut : 14th Feb 2016 at 2:24 AM.
OMG so many aliens pictures all are so nice and fun to look at
@ Vladora Your aliens are funny with the big eyes and the one with the glasses, the picture to the left he cute.
@ Joandsarah77 Now that a very cute Aliens.
@ Peni Griffin I love all your aliens picture, and the little girl alien playing like she in a space ship is so cute and funny.
@ gummilutt Thanks for sharing the fix abduction link with all of us.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Scholar
#46 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 10:30 AM
Sims in Polgannon get abducted left and right, there are no mods to force it, I even had to remove the telescopes and replace them with the chess tables for those Sims that need to gain logic points for their promotions, otherwise they would never gain logic by spending all nights up there on alien ships.

One of the Penhaligan heirs is a green-skinned fellow right now James Penhaligan was so unlucky, he only wanted to climb up the corporal ladder and needed those darn logic points. He's not even a Knowledge sim!
Alchemist
#47 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 9:57 PM Last edited by mdsb759 : 16th Feb 2016 at 11:32 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by AmandieLove
@mdsb759 do you have any screenshots of the aliens? That sounds awesome.

I can't remember how many of my alien abductions were natural and how many were forced. However, I remember having a complete accident abdication when playing a legacy that's since been abandoned due to my short attention span. I do want to reboot the family, though, if I can fix the lack of their custom eyes from my game style / CC changes. Or maybe I'll put grown up versions of the kids in my Strangetown/Pleasantview.
have yet to create the aliens, but some of them will be versions of the base game pre-made aliens. the 3 birth queens, the 3 colony drones, and the pollination technicians.
edit:: the other aliens will be solid colors. red, red-orange, orange, yellow-orange, yellow, yellow-green, green, blue-green, blue, blue-purple, purple, red-purple, brown, gray, black, white.
the pollination technicians; different skin and eyes of 7 & 9, no changes to the universal, and a female equivalent of the universal.
another edit:: the birth queens and colony drones would also have different skin and eyes.
Mad Poster
#48 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 10:23 PM
I remember my first alien abduction - it was my cousin's simself, poor guy. Back when we were kids I made simselves of everyone I knew as adults, and I was determined to get him abducted by aliens for some reason. I knew nothing of how it worked, so I just had him looking through the telescope all day and night until one of his motives was low. Took him a while, and a lot of shoves and pokes from Mortimer Goth, but eventually it happened. I named the baby Fetusoid - because that's what I would always call alien babies.

Actually it was also another version of my cousin's simself who was the first to have a baby (well his 'wife' at least). Seems he's my guinea pig.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Forum Resident
#49 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 2:58 PM
In one iteration of my Strangetown, after Vidcund had his scripted abduction, I wound up having him abducted again. I have a BO mod that allows other things to happen in abduction, and he came back as a plantsim! Pascal then promptly got abducted and came back pregnant with very cute twins who made it to toddler before I scrapped the hood. I find that male pregnancy doesn't suit my tastes however, so I have a the female impregnation only mod installed these days. I've not had any other abductions in my game besides those two, despite using a 'more alien abductions mod' lol. That said, there's almost no other sims that build their logic skill as high as Vidcund when I'm playing...
Theorist
#50 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 4:48 PM
I've had 2 fortune sims abducted with no problems and 2 other aspirations, which I can't remember what they were, other than knowledge. Recently a knowledge sim got abducted, came back pregnant and had a rolled want to try again. It doesn't affect the pregnancy so I though 'why not', since he had nothing else to do at the time. He got abducted quickly both those times. Then I wondered how many times he could get abducted before the baby was born, so that's what we did. (: During these abductions, there was one fire started during the 'movie', with the firetruck showing up. Every time he had the abduction want re-rolled, but one time he rolled wants for a piano, bass and easel, not sure if this was a coded message or not. Seven abductions, a break for the first baby bump and back to the telescope for attempt #8. During one of the trips, his aspiration went up slightly, unsure why that was. Returns after #9, with his girlfriend standing on the sidewalk and he gets a message pop-up saying "Booyeah! This week was amazing, let's make next week more of the same", and off he went again, some of these were autonomous when he got back, the others I had to click the telescope. After his return from #10, Chloe and Lola were standing on the sidewalk, Chloe had PT's image in her bubble, I guess her thoughts were "don't tell me dad is doing this". In the end there were a total of 11 abductions at 72 hours, shortly after he gave birth to a boy and named him Marshon, Libra 10-10-5-10-9.

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Page 2 of 3