Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Serena Claire

by Lue5 Posted 18th Feb 2016 at 11:46 PM - Updated 6th Mar 2016 at 5:47 PM by Lue5 : Edited to add some additional Credits

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 12:23 AM
thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 6:20 PM
Once again, you gave the Sims Community another wonderful sim to enjoy!!! I love the male in the pictures - I hope he will be available for download soon! Thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Feb 2016 at 8:15 PM
Thank you very much @hpeterson967 that's very nice of you !

It's all messy. The hair. The bed. The words. The heart. Life.
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th May 2016 at 8:41 PM
hi i tried downloading but it said i needed an expansian pack, but on the post it says i only need the sims 2. No big deal just wanted to see if this happend to anyone else
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th May 2016 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amandarosa1123
hi i tried downloading but it said i needed an expansian pack, but on the post it says i only need the sims 2. No big deal just wanted to see if this happend to anyone else

Use this the sims 2 pack clean installer, with this you shouldn't have this problem anymore

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th May 2016 at 9:58 PM
For some reason, her hat isn't showing up. Everything else works great though. Thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Jun 2016 at 12:49 AM
The hat doesn't show up in my game but she's still a very beautiful sim without it. Thank you !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 10:48 PM
You're welcome I don't know why it isn't showing it's weird, it is packed with the sim but there is the download link for it back in the download view so you can go grab it directly if you wish

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 7:41 PM
I want to download her boyfriend, do you can post?