Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Just Off Campus Bar and Grill

by Peni Griffin Posted 25th Feb 2016 at 2:38 PM - Updated 11th May 2016 at 4:42 AM by Peni Griffin : fixed the missing paint!

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 3:04 PM
Looks great, thank you!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 7:12 PM
I'm glad to see it uploaded. I'll place this lot in my Land Grant University. Can't wait to send Ida Juana here for a date with Hi Thyme.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 7:46 PM
Job well done, Peni - it looks like fun.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 9:53 PM
Good job Peni.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Feb 2016 at 5:19 PM
I'm looking forward to loading up my game and sending some of Land Grant University's sims here on a date! :-) Did you have a particular spot in mind for this lot, or just anywhere near the other "Just Off Campus" lots?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Feb 2016 at 10:35 PM
There's a number of places it would fit on either side of campus. I've also got a couple of 3x1 lots in the queue to put on the riverfront, one of which is a diner, so bear that in mind when placing this one. They'll be competing with each other, though presumably they're all under the ownership of the same entrepreneur.

There's room for a number of different arrangements of lots across from the College Bluff Shopping Center/Big Box store, but I've got a couple of chain restaurants (3x3 and 2x3) in preparation for that, so I don't recommend that location. That area strikes me as more for non-funky places to take the parents when they visit.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 3:11 AM
thank you
Field Researcher
#9 Old 7th May 2016 at 8:20 PM
Just a heads up - there's no wall covering on the inside of the indent where the door is. It's nothing major; just thought you'd like to know.

♫Cuz I don't have a home in this life, I have to roam. Got nowhere to lay my head, so I'll follow you instead, and set my gaze on the place I'm going to. Til then I'm homeless, but I'll roam with you...♫

My Simblr: http://natteryaktoad.tumblr.com
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th May 2016 at 4:44 AM
Argh! Thanks, Natteryak! You'd think I could've noticed that sooner...actually I knew one of the copies I'm playing in the GS Uberhood had that missing, but I thought for sure I'd fixed that before the upload. It's all fixed now.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Mar 2023 at 5:33 AM
Thank you