Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*OUTDATED* - Teleport Any Sim

by scumbumbo Posted 23rd Feb 2016 at 3:09 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2017 at 11:22 AM by scumbumbo : Added "Just Go Away" to teleport Sims away

181 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 121 Feedback Posts, 59 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 8
Lab Assistant
#176 Old 23rd Dec 2019 at 3:51 PM
Now that the creator has passed away is anyone going to take over this mod to update it?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#177 Old 27th Dec 2019 at 7:13 PM
Passed away? How did you find this out? He will be missed from the Sims community. I didnt know much about him, as with all creators and modders, but his work is recognized for sure. What a loss that will be noticed and felt.
Lab Assistant
#178 Old 28th Dec 2019 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ladybarefeet
Passed away? How did you find this out? He will be missed from the Sims community. I didnt know much about him, as with all creators and modders, but his work is recognized for sure. What a loss that will be noticed and felt.

They are talking about it on various forums including the official sims forums. But no one knows how or why. Just that he passed.
@ladybarefeet
Field Researcher
#179 Old 15th Feb 2020 at 9:17 AM
RIP, dear Scumbumbo!
Oh, my goodness... I had wondered what had happened. Now I know... My heart is heavy with sorrow. May he RIP. His work(s) shalt live on in The Sims community.

Updated version as of 11/15/2019 (Discover University EP): "Teleport any Sims" updated by Andrew.

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#180 Old 3rd Dec 2020 at 8:07 PM
Is there possible to find updated mod?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#181 Old 20th Dec 2020 at 6:37 PM
I had no idea he had passed until today, sucks. Anyone looking for an updated version of this mod can check his site, friends of his are still updating his mods, here's the link https://scumbumbomods.com/
Field Researcher
#182 Old 3rd Feb 2021 at 2:32 AM
OK, I'm trying to download the latest version of this mod. I go to this link, but all attempts to download the mod lead me back here. https://www.sims4studiodownload.com/teleport-any-sim/
The link above leads me to a version that hasn't been updated since July 2020.
Page 8 of 8