Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 1:03 PM
Default Alien Babies Challenge
Hello, I have decided to start a new challenge and I wanted to share it with you, I must add that I did not came out with this idea by myself, I took inspiration on a sims 2 challenge that I saw recently and I loved it, I decide to adjust this to the sims 4 dynamics, this is the link to the original one http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...t=&page=1&pp=25

Alien Babies Challenge

After several wars in the planet Ximan the alien species is almost extinct, to save their race there has been chosen healthy men with a compatible DNA from earth to carry the aliens embryos, each man will be implanted with seven embryos in hope that at least one survives this strange and different planet. Congratulations, you have been one the lucky ones, I can assure you that your sacrifice won't go unrewarded, take care of our littles ones and become the next hero of Ximan.

Rules:
-Create a young adult male sim (you can make a female sim if you have a mod that allows females to get pregnant by abduction), you can choose the traits.
-Build a house suitable for your sim, keep in mind that you'll need room for seven future alien babies, it must have a nursery and a bunch of empty rooms, you can cheat to create the house, however, the only rooms that you can furnish are your sim's bedroom, the kitchen, the bathrooms, the living room and the nursery, after doing that you must reduce your funds to cero and not money cheats are allowed then.
-Your sim is not allowed to have a job, the only way he can make money is by painting, gardening or fishing, you are allowed to start a gallery or a bakery to gain money but keep in mind that you will have to take care of a lot of babies.
-Your sim must get pregnant by abduction seven times and raise the seven alien babies by himself, he is not allowed to marry or move some else in to help him with the babies.
-The children must complete their aspirations and get an A on school.
-You can't age up the children before the game tell you "it's (your sim) birthday".
-No one can know about your children's true nature or the government will take them away, they must be in their disguises outside of the house, they can be in their true form inside the house as long as there are not visits around but remember to put their disguises on before they go to school.
-You win the challenge when the last alien child ages up into a young adult.

You lost the challenge when:
-A child ages up without getting an A at school or complete the aspiration.
-A baby is taken away by social services.
-Another sim outside your household see at least one of the children in his alien form.
-Your sim dies before having the seven alien babies.

Note: Given how rare the abductions can be in the game to some people, in order to make this a little bit easier type "testingcheats true" and then "bb.showhiddenobjects", buy the satellite dish, click contac aliens every night until you get abducted, once you have given birth do this again until you reach the seventh pregnancy.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th May 2016 at 10:17 PM
I cheated slightly because the whole abduction thing wasn't working at all so I just made a female alien sim for him to woohoo with
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Oct 2016 at 11:59 PM
I'm definitely going to do this challenge, but I made a small change. I made my male sim get married so people wouldn't think he was kidnapping kids or something.