Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Transparent Floor Windows - Additional Glass Colors

by Bakie Posted 18th Mar 2016 at 2:23 PM - Updated 6th Jun 2016 at 6:47 PM by Bakie

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 7:27 PM Last edited by porkypine : 20th Mar 2016 at 7:29 PM.
Hey! These are nice. I have a use for these. To clarify. I will not upload them anywhere else but do you allow them to be used for lot uploads here at MTS? I am making a business building which could use these skylights for the atrium. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 10:32 AM
Thank you very much !!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 6:50 PM
Amazing!. Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Mar 2016 at 4:50 AM
Cool! Thank you! :D
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Mar 2016 at 11:08 AM
Cool! Thankyou!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Mar 2016 at 3:35 PM
Thanks, and to comment about sharing: CREATOR SAID "Game Version:
Tested with gameversion: 1.15.55.1020

I Hope you like it and will give me some credit if used in screenshots or videos!
You may share my creations, but always give me credit and don't upload my creations anywhere else. Just link back to this page."
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Mar 2016 at 9:51 PM
Thank you so much Bakie for this nice work
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 6:46 PM
thank you
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Mar 2016 at 1:35 PM
Thanks everybody!

Quote: Originally posted by porkypine
Hey! These are nice. I have a use for these. To clarify. I will not upload them anywhere else but do you allow them to be used for lot uploads here at MTS? I am making a business building which could use these skylights for the atrium.

Hi Porkypine! Sorry for the late answer, but I was gone for the weekend.
Of course you can use them in your lot upload, as long as you credit me for those floor windows, but I'm sure you will.
Also, if you finished your lot, can you share a link to it? I'm always very curious about what people make with my items. Good luck with your business building!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Mar 2016 at 4:20 AM
Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Mar 2016 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2Guru
Thanks!

You're welcome!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 3:11 PM
With last patch than improve lightning and this dance floor, this CC allow light?
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#14 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 6:41 PM
I think it will, Leo. Bakie, do you have any plans to make a single-tile version? I wanted to make those sort of basements that stick out under a sidewalk a little way that people walk over without noticing. But they are meant to be in very small expanses.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leo3487
With last patch than improve lightning and this dance floor, this CC allow light?

I don't know actually, only one way to find out!
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
I think it will, Leo. Bakie, do you have any plans to make a single-tile version? I wanted to make those sort of basements that stick out under a sidewalk a little way that people walk over without noticing. But they are meant to be in very small expanses.

That would be great! I'm not planning to make anything which involves meshing at the moment, so please go ahead and don't forget to send me a link to it when you're finished.

Lab Assistant
#16 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 7:07 AM
[QUOTE=Bakie]I don't know actually, only one way to find out! `/quote]

This work!

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 6:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leo3487

This work!

Ah thanks for testing it out! I will add it to the main text.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 3:22 AM
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jombaby
Thanks

You're welcome!

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 1:11 AM
awesome, thanks for this
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by poundingheart
awesome, thanks for this

You're welcome!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 6:50 PM
Exactly what I need <3
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 11:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dagobert1991
Exactly what I need <3

That's great to hear! Have fun with it.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 8th Dec 2016 at 4:58 AM
Finally!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 9th Dec 2016 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vilganranos
Finally!!!

They're already here for a couple of months now :P
But it's good to here you likes this mod.

Page 1 of 2