Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 25th Mar 2016 at 10:59 PM
To be honest, I play females a small bit more than males, the only reason is because I am a female so I am better at making female sims and also better at.. err.. handling them? But that doesn't mean I don't play with male sims though; I usually start legacies with male sims because the female townies are prettier than the male townies.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 4:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mdsb759
this thread is about which gender we play with (and/or create) in this game and/or the other versions.

me, I generally try to make both genders equal to each other; and generally play all playable characters/households.

In my current neighborhood I'm busy making almost everyone reproduce so I can see the genetic combinations (no idea why this doesn't get boring, but it hasn't yet). And most of the time I'll have parents move in together, at least temporarily, so I've ended up with equal numbers of playable males and females, which is fine with me because I like playing both.

If I'm creating a single Sim for the neighborhood and the gender doesn't matter, it's usually a female, probably because I am. But if I'm making a family, I usually end up with a bunch of good-looking adult brothers and one token sister, simply because it's fun to create the handsome men, and then I'm curious to see what a sister would look like. I've noticed that my favorite Sims are usually male, but I treat them all equally so I don't think my female Sims mind.
Scholar
#28 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 5:14 AM
strangely my main hood has about 100 more men than women. I'd prefer to keep it equal, so much so that almost all the families I've created (for all practical purposes) have a gender balance of 1:1 ratio. six kids? no problem. 3 boys and 3 girls.
almost always the family line ends up like this. Boy Girl Boy Girl Boy Girl... rarely with a Girl being the oldest child.
I think that the Aliens are having fun, screwing with my Sims.

I should make families with just girls for a little while to get the gender population up to 1:1.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 10:07 AM
I enjoy playing both.
Scholar
#30 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 7:36 PM
I cherish every ingameborn sim equally, however, when it comes to creating sims I tend to make more males.
I'd say I'm more in tune with my male side (though actual males might diasagree ).
Scholar
#31 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 12:07 AM
I probably create more women than men. Don't know why.
Page 2 of 2