Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
#51 Old 29th May 2016 at 5:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
Thanks music2ologist and venusking! I had seen those books before, but, because of the witchcraft and occult tags, I assumed they were just something for Apartment Life. It seems though they are suitable for all EP configurations, so I'll download them and see how my Sims get on. ยง999 is a lot to pay for a book, and well beyond the means of some of them, but maybe we can set up a public library so everyone can benefit.

I have one in the public library, and one in the church, for the use of any sim who is looking for self-improvement.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 8:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by music2ologist
I have one in the public library, and one in the church, for the use of any sim who is looking for self-improvement.

@ music2ologist, I love your idea of putting one of those books in a public library
Are there recolours for those books? Thanks
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SciBirg
What I don't understand is why you have these neat little shortcuts in Sims Castaway (press K for cleaning up, H for Hunger, Y for Hygiene, and so on) but we don't have these in the main game. If I had those, I wouldn't need macrotastics.

My guess is because using a mousepad to control the game would be really difficult, and the Stories games are made for laptops (or at least advertised as "laptop-friendly"). Not everyone with a laptop has an external mouse, so the devs probably had to account for that. The main Sims 2 games were made for desktops, and laptops at the time couldn't really handle playing Sims 2. That's my guess, at least.

-sbugg
(If you're curious on how to pronounce my screen name, I pronounce it "ess-bug".)
Obsessed with the lives of virtual people who run to scream at fires since 2012.
Page 3 of 3