Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2016 at 7:55 PM
Default Wanting to create a hair?
Hi there, so i am wanting to create a hair for TS4 in Blender and i know there are a load of great tutorials out there. I am just overwhelmed with the amount there is. I was wondering what tutorials/guides helped you when wanting to create things for the Sims 4.
Thanks!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 23rd May 2016 at 11:52 PM
If you're interested in creating hair for Sims 4 I recommend checking out this mini-tutorial that goes over the various components of Sims 4 hair before getting started. I haven't seen any start-to-finish tutorials that show how to make hair for Sims 4 but there are loads of tutorials going over the basic aspects of getting a mesh from Blender into the game HERE .
Instructor
#3 Old 24th May 2016 at 2:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by orangemittens
If you're interested in creating hair for Sims 4 I recommend checking out this mini-tutorial that goes over the various components of Sims 4 hair before getting started. I haven't seen any start-to-finish tutorials that show how to make hair for Sims 4 but there are loads of tutorials going over the basic aspects of getting a mesh from Blender into the game HERE .

Thanks for the link. I've been interested in hair creation.

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th May 2016 at 10:04 PM
Hi orangemittens, i have actually already read those a couple of times as i would also be good to know more about it first! Thankyou though!