Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Free Time Nursery and More Recolours

by Michelle Posted 4th Jun 2016 at 5:31 AM - Updated 22nd Jun 2016 at 1:20 AM by Michelle

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 2:55 PM
Looks great, thank you!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 5:24 PM
This is so lovely - thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 8:34 PM
I'm dancing in excitement. Thank you so much for doing this! I adore your colors, all the wood and LACK, so this set just seemed perfect for your wood colors. And they look great! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 2:29 PM
Which bed frame did you use in the bedding screenshots?
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 12:08 AM
@dharden - It's the MALM beds from the IKEA pack.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 7:01 PM
amazing! thanks!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 3:17 PM
Possible related link for the cribs: Menaceman44's animated versions.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 8:48 PM
Thank u soo much, I've been looking for some new nursery items, like updated than the original lol
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 6:02 AM
I downloaded this and it said it was a Corrupt File, it shut down my game and I had to delete it from all of my folders Really wish I could've gotten them.
Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 6:56 AM
@kimsims4life - Sorry to hear you had a problem hun but I can assure you there is nothing corrupt in these files, they are only recolours of maxis items.

Couple of quick questions, sorry if they sound silly but it could help figure out what the problem is.
Your profile says you only have sims 4. Do you have Sims 2?
Do you have FreeTime installed?
Do you have the latest CEP installed?

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 9:07 AM
Hi! Thank you for all your lovely recolours. I practically use them all. However, I noticed something with the AL and MALM recolours for the rocking horse. Both the frame and the body folders contain the same files as they overwrite one another when placed together. The Seasons recolours do have different files for body and frame and if that's how it's supposed to be then the the AL and MALM downloads are missing the body recolours. So maybe you could take a look? Unless all is working as intended of course.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 9:27 AM
thankyou
Theorist
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 1:26 AM
@Baboontje - Thanks for letting me know hun, the body folder should have been the same recolours as the ones in the seasons file. Not sure how I managed that but I have fixed the files now. Once again Thank you.

Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 6:34 PM
Yet again you have just what I need! Freetime crib in AL wood colors, so thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 11:20 PM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd Aug 2023 at 5:10 AM
Would you consider updating these recolors to work with these 2 CEPs?
http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=6837
http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=6815