Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 12:23 PM Last edited by kathcberg91 : 17th Jun 2016 at 4:22 PM.
Default The Sims 4 Amazon Legacy Challenge (Redone - Original by Isaria & lovejess2)
The Sims 4 Amazon Legacy Challenge

Hello! I have recently been doing the Amazon challenge in TS4, and I've been having a lot of fun, but I'm not really playing by the actual rules, I'm just going with whatever I feel like doing and finally decided to work out a set of actual rules, especially with the new update that allows same-sex pregnancy.

Anyways, your sim is obviously female, since females are dominant in an Amazon tribe, and males are slaves.

You may make as many sims as you want in CAS, but you must have at least one female sim that is your founder, the leader or queen of your tribe. I made a founder, her wife, who is only a bit lower in rank than her significant other, and a male slave.

RULES:
-Your founder must be female
-Your founder must, at some point, marry another female sim, and have at least one or more children with that sim (you may edit your founder's or any other member's spouse so that the two can have children - the button/drop down it under the gender options)
-Other females of the tribe may marry another woman and have children with that woman
-If a tribe member falls in love with a male sim, they must keep the relationship secret, and if they get married, it must be in private
-You do not have to gather your own food, but you can (there are no specific roles other than slave, heiress or daughter of the founder, daughter of another tribe member, and son of any tribe member, who is also a slave.)
-If a male is born to any sim in the household, that male sim is put into a separate nursery than the other female children and is taken care of by a slave, not by their mother.
-Slaves may not (normally) speak or interact with the Amazon women
-In order to have a child, the couple must be married. If they are not married and a child is produced, they and the child are immediately slaves, unless no one has found out about the pregnancy and/or relationship
-If an illegitimate child has a male parent, a slave or someone else outside the tribe, that male must be killed
-The potential heiresses (the children of the founder/queen) must focus on charisma, athletic, and logic skills
-When it is time to choose an heiress to the throne, they may either duke it out in a fight, be chosen by the queen (highest relationship score or some other way - feel free to think up others), or be chosen for their skills and/or relationship with the queen (highest skill levels/progress in charisma, athletic, and logic becomes queen)
-If a potential heiress is higher in one skill than another, but lower in another skill than another, the one who has the most progress in 2/3 skills will become the queen. If it is a complete tie, the one with the highest logic skill will become queen.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy! Feel free to break/create any rules or traditions of your own, and have fun! Good luck!

If you have any questions, just ask! I don't bite! (I'm not a cow plant!)

-K
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Jun 2016 at 3:32 AM
This sounds fun! I think I'll try it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 4:23 PM
Have fun - good luck! (: