Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 8:40 PM
I download a lot of stuff for my game, but I've only made a couple of posters, so download

"'Why is Shinji blushing over everything Kaworu does,' you ask? He's gay..... gay gay gay gay gay" -Actual Kaworu
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 12:37 AM Last edited by gazania : 12th Jun 2016 at 6:30 PM.
It depends.

I like making paintings and posters in my game, using interesting art I find throughout the Web. I prefer non-copyrighted or not-marketed material. I feel it's a little slimy, for instance, to raid a DeviantArt account where the person is trying to sell the artwork. While my creation skills aren't very good, even I can make artwork for my Sims to paint and purchase from time to time! From time to time, I'll use my own photos.

I really do enjoy making my own lots 90% of the time now. Am I great at it? No. But often, I find that the best way to get the lots I desire, with the space and layout I prefer, is to make my own. Like many, I use house plans as an inspiration, but the finished results do not usually look like the originals. I do admit, though, to occasionally being a little lazy and downloading a lot now and again.

I do not download others' Sims anymore. They look really nice, but I just usually make them myself.

Everything else, though ... downloaded. I do not have the skills to do much more, except for a few simple recolors. I haven't recolored anything in years, though.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Page 2 of 2