Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#26 Old 30th Oct 2016 at 10:51 PM
I had a wild horse that passed through my simself house . It was very scary.
I have often my pets who are streching .
I have often my simself who is embeded into the bathtub when she give a pet bath and into the counters/stove when she cooked. (I use CC but it's funny)

I don't know if it's a glitch but someday I got one of my sims I made who enters the house , was standing on the living room . I did not close the door and "my" pets wanted to be friend with lol.

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 4:28 PM
Currently playing in Twinbrook, and there's a Sloppy Jalopy stuck in the middle of the road for several days now. (It's on the poorer side of town, so I'm fine with it, and find it kind of amusing, assuming it's not a sign of anything more malignant.)
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 11:18 PM Last edited by Emmett Brown : 2nd Nov 2016 at 11:35 PM.

So, my sim got this genie lamp. just one lamp. Made a wish and immediately left for college while the genie stayed around to play on his video game console.

At university, sim summons another fresh new genie (a game glitch?) and makes two wishes. Finishes degree and returns.

Well, 1st genie is still there at home! But he has no lamp. I can make wishes of BOTH genies - the lamp genie and stuck genie.

The problem with the stuck genie is that he's always complaining that he's stuck - he's trying to go back to his lamp, but the lamp has a new owner.

Edit: Yep. Just freed the new genie of the lamp. Stuck genie is still stuck. I'm not going to get any more wishes out of stuck genie because he's not able to rest. Huh... if he wasn't always whining about not having a lamp, I might keep him around... but since he's always complaining....

... I'm gonna somehow have to murder him!
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 6:55 PM
Got a new one in my game last night - there are two sims in my household. You click either of them, you get his avatar, and her inventory!
#30 Old 5th Nov 2016 at 4:07 AM
Cynthia is getting REALLY into art.
Screenshots
Scholar
#31 Old 6th Nov 2016 at 7:14 PM
Here's an odd thing that just happened.

I put these two into Hidden Springs today so that I could explore the place a bit. I have to show you them from the waist up because the reason I was about to use Master Controller to put Orie there into CAS was that he was minus his underpants. That was all the more inappropriate, since that is his twin sister Electra he is talking to.

So here he is in CAS complete with boxer shorts. Plus fairy wings! He didn't have wings before! Where did the wings come from? I cancelled, because I don't want him to have wings, but then I tried using Stylist instead and the same thing happened.

I half expected him still to have them when I went back into the game, but no, there he is, decently covered (although omg those LEGS Orie!) but still wingless. But how come CAS thinks he ought to have them? I didn't try Electra to see if the same thing happened with her, but I will next time I play. I created these two (the Sparks twins) some time ago and they've been sitting in the library doing nothing ever since. I can't remember if I'd intended them to be fairies or not. Very odd indeed.

EDIT: Yes, she did have wings. And I discovered that, if I had used CAS, Orie would have kept the wings. Not only that, but when I tried it, his LTW got changed from wanting to be a Master Magician to wanting to be a chess Grand Master.

EDIT2: I moved this from the WTF thread because this seemed a more appropriate place for it.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Scholar
#32 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 3:36 PM
Sim pets are a lot more creepy than I remember them to be!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#33 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 9:30 PM
Once I had my sims have a child and when it was born somehow it was black (no, not trying to be racist or anything, I mean like the color BLACK) and when I had my sim take it to its crib it turned green xD
Alchemist
#34 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 10:18 PM
@CharismaticSimmer - I have a skin slider that's supposed to imitate the Grim Reaper's skin, and the middle hue is a kind of weird, sickly light green. Your post made me remember it XD

This is an older glitch but I assume it can still happen: leaving a toddler on a bridge will cause it to sink to the bottom of the river:

Yup, that's the parent Sim retrieving it. Good thing alien babies can breathe underwater!

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Instructor
#35 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 12:29 AM
Twice recently I've had birth glitches. The first time my sim was stuck in labor at home and wouldn't go to the hospital or give birth and finally I fixed her by deleting her (and accidentally her identical twin sister who actually did give birth at the same time she was glitching as well) via moveobjects on in Buy Mode and then moving them both out of and then back in the house which solved the problem but she was no longer pregnant or in labor and there was no baby so I had to give her a baby via Instant Baby, and this time during a home birth the sim had a script error and didn't give birth but was no longer in labor but had a "it's a boy!" Moodlet (despite the fact I believe she was having a girl which was what I wanted) so I again used Instant Baby and had her have a girl and deleted the It's A Boy Moodlet and instead added a It's A Girl one.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 4:15 PM
My sim got stung by the bees and since then she runs like she's scared, even carrying her nephew
I had to reset her with Master Controller to get her back to normal again.

I'm bad at finding CC on my own
My simblr
I'm shy and so I might take longer to reply you '-'
Mad Poster
#37 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 4:55 AM Last edited by GrijzePilion : 1st Mar 2017 at 5:05 AM.
Not really a real glitch, but ReShade is so essential to my TS3 that it might as well count. I discovered that if your game lags too badly coming out of Build/Buy while you have a certain ReShade filter enabled,
it looks intense as fucc

Also, this.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Instructor
#38 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 7:21 AM
In my Vault-Tec save, a wild horse was walking across the backyard and the next thing I know he was in the bedroom. For reference, the bedroom was underground in the vault directly below where he was walking.

I guess he decided to drop in and say hi.
*rimshot*

edit: @newlibertysims what's the world shown in your screenshot above? I love the look of it!
Screenshots
Page 2 of 2