Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mangaka Active Career

by Arsil Posted 1st Jul 2016 at 3:52 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2016 at 7:49 AM by Arsil : Updated Version: see Updates section

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 4:04 PM
Quote:
This is a custom Active Career. It's not exciting as it sounds, it's very basic and it will get boring pretty soon.

Arsil ... nothing you create ever gets boring Thanks for making this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 6:27 PM
I'll give it try. Many of the careers can be boring after you've done them a gazillion times!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 7:57 PM
On the contrary, this is very exciting ...you just gave us a custom active career ! Just wow...TGIF, I can finally load up my game and try this and the lipstick mod (here's hoping I can wrap my head around how to make it work with my favourite CC lipsticks). Back on topic...Thank you Arsil :D
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 4:07 AM
Wow! Despite your protests, this sounds really fun to play! I hope someone more awesome than I am might add art to the database, but I'm eager to try it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 6:04 AM
This is pretty cool, thanks!
Icy Spicy
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 9:46 AM
Wow...A custom Active Career! Thank you so very much!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 4:14 AM
This is quite impressive. Any chance you might revisit the thief active career in the future? I was just hoping that one day my criminal sims would be able to break into homes the way the private investigators can.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 6:47 PM
すげえ *O* thanks!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 6:34 AM
I'm not alone in saying thank you so much arsil, (and also icarus_allsorts) for continuing to release amazing content for my favorite game.

I realize you probably dont take 'requests' but i want to (respectfully) throw this idea out there just in case you are looking for fresh new ideas on creative mods to whip up, and find it intriguing.

I always thought it would be neat if someone figured out how to make the decorative wall air vent or external central air unit objects functional. that is, an effective air conditioner.

the minimum it would have to do to function as an air conditioner, i guess, is to project a temperature decrease for sims within the room its placed in, the same way fireplaces project a temperature increase (or maybe it would only be able to work for those who do an interaction in front of it, i dont know.) maybe it could add to household bills or something too, or need to have freon replaced every few seasons, et cetera.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 7:19 PM
Another amazing one, Arsil. You're on FIRE!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 2:36 AM
THANK YOU
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Jan 2017 at 7:54 PM
I love it !!! =^_^= It would be nice if this career can go up to level 10
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 1:57 PM
Is it meant to be just a little black and white ball(the table)?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 10:50 PM
Thanks so much for this Mangaka Active Career, Arsil! Now my Usagi Sim can make Manga to her hearts content. I love all of your work! You are amazing!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 8:42 PM
Incredible work. Have you considered, though, using the standard Drafting Table and add the Manga interactions to those? Moreso, does the completed work spawn a Comic Book like the Write Novel sy stem does?
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 8:33 PM
Hello, since I installed your mod, I get this error message while playing.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 2:06 PM
Default French Translation !
Here is a French version of your awesome mod career
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Arsil_Mangaka_Mod_FRENCH VERSION.zip (243.6 KB, 15 downloads)