Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Trade Voidcritters For All Ages (1.20)

by Shimrod101 Posted 5th Jul 2016 at 4:30 PM - Updated 17th Jul 2016 at 9:07 PM by Shimrod101

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 4:47 PM
It is a pity that the game is not allowed and other ages... But this mode may help children to obtain more Voidcritters.

The game could be enabled for other age by a mod?
I want too much, did I? ...Sorry if I ask stupid question.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 5:21 PM
It's possible to enable playing the Battle Station for all ages yes. But the adults look really bad since they use the animations for the child.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Forum Resident
#4 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
It's possible to enable playing the Battle Station for all ages yes. But the adults look really bad since they use the animations for the child.

I can only imagine ...but I will take your word.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 7:58 PM
There is a screenshot of a YA playing, in the discussion thread Things You've Seen\ Heard\ Read About In The Sims4 Stuff Packs.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 8:31 PM
I am a 50 year old that plays Magic and Yu-Gi-Oh so they should have made void to be played at least by teen if not young adults....perhaps in time EA will open up for that.

Shimrod thank you for this mod at least now everyone can at least trade cards!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 11:41 PM
Woohoo! This is awesome, thank you.

Would it be possible to get a teen-only version though? I know the option can be ignored with adults and such but it clutters up the social menu. It would be greatly appreciated but is by no means necessary. :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 6:31 AM
I pack the child, but I have no children for now, it works between two young adult Sims and aldultes example, I have two of these Sims ages conversing at the moment and this function nowhere appears in the menu, thank you for your good advice
Smeg Head
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Jul 2016 at 6:34 PM
Nice touch. This and your any age play voidcritters will certainly be put to good use in my single parent, single child families. Why should they miss out on the bonding fun time? Cheers, Shimrod.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 12:08 PM
This mod is fine with the 1.21 patch.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 10:20 PM
This mod is fine with the 1.21.37 July 18th patch.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 8:39 PM
This mod is fine with the 1.21.40 patch.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 11:31 PM
I don't know what they were thinking making this exclusive for kids. I guess it was supposed to be part of the gimmick for the kids pack, although the game in and of itself (Voidcritters, I mean) should be the gimmick. Anyways I digress, thank you so much for making this and the one where adults can play too.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 17th Aug 2016 at 6:53 AM
Does this needs updating after the August 16th PC Version 1.22.22.1020/ Mac Version 1.22.22.1220 patch?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 17th Aug 2016 at 9:12 PM
This mod is fine with the 1.22 patch.

Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 8:17 PM
Doesn't work with City Living
Is it possible to update this mod?
Field Researcher
#17 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 5:55 PM
Also requesting an update for this and the voidcritter machine. Maybe with compatibility with toddlers?
Instructor
#18 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 5:18 AM
I added this mod, it still works as intended, for children and up to be able to trade void critters.
No LastException.txt was created by this mod, so the mod is NOT broken.
I have City Living as well.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 5:45 AM
Just putting it up in the air the other one is broken cant battle, may want to look to see if this is broken as well x.x

Every gamer is unique take your time to find your own style, your own way to play,don't try to blend in with everyone, go on be different stand out don't be afraid, no matter what your age, no matter what you like you are you and that's what matters most.Go out at there have fun and play! ^-^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 5:36 PM
Yay!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 1:39 AM
I update it to for 1.36.104. and i will upload it here soon ( i am waiting other mods get aproved ).

I sorry my english, i speak spanish
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 11:52 PM
please update for seasons!