Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 5:08 PM
My strangest one at the moment?

Well, I play with ACR, and in my BACC challenge I also have the rule that if a male sim Woohoos with a townie I roll a die. If I get a 6 she is moved in and impregnated.

This has resulted with the founder, Zach, who is a romance sim, living with Sandy Bruty and their child, and pregnant Jan Tellerman. I forsee more babies in this households future.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 11:33 PM
I had a BACC once with one. One of my sims, John Lee, only had chemistry with another playable--and I didn't want to move them in together because I wanted to increase my number of playable households. So, instead, he moved in a townie friend of his with whom he had no chemistry. She moved in a friend of hers who she did have chemistry with, and they started a family in John Lee's house. He actually helped out a lot with raising the kids!
Field Researcher
#29 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 5:13 PM
My Intelligence Minister, Jasper Larson, just married his second wife, Fatima bin-Fahd. She is much younger than he (the same age as his youngest son.) She is also related to Jasper... they are first cousins, once removed (apparently the game doesn't consider this too close - her grandfather and Jasper's mother were siblings). They live with Jasper's middle son and their new baby. And Fatima slept with both her new stepsons when they were all in college together.

Just a normal family
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 6:58 PM
In my medieval hood [:'( oh how i miss it], I had a wetnurse end up taking the infant and the older sister into her household to raise as the children's parents were both gone. Almost went into the too creepy realm when her 2nd husband tried hitting on his adopted step-daughter :P

But years ago I had a family "kidnap" Ariel Capp, i think she's the toddler in Veronaville. I suppose those are the strangest household situations i've ever had lol
Page 2 of 2