Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Union Grove Visitor Center - NO CC

by Zarathustra Posted 16th Jul 2016 at 4:40 AM - Updated 16th Jul 2016 at 4:51 AM by Zarathustra
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 9:31 PM
Finally downloading - thank you :) My Sims are going to have a fantastic vacation!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 11:52 PM
In love with this
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 6:48 PM
This is unbelievably clever. To think you did it with no CC! I want to visit there myself.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th May 2017 at 12:59 AM
This is a beautiful lot, thank you. I love how you captured the beauty and history of a national park. I'm so excited for my Sims to visit!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 9:05 PM
Oh, wow, I was off MTS (and simming in general) most the summer, and look what I missed! We're day-trip distance from Yellowstone, though haven't been there (yet) this year.

I love this set. I've spent way too much--more than my budget says I may--on books on Yellowstone history. I have one on just the railroad companies that served Yellowstone.

Lucky sims, getting to see some of these great things.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 3:59 PM
I downloaded this and no giant trees (boohoo). The rest is very life like. I luv how you did the corner in the store with the plants and bear statue. Also luv the signs that you made with posts and windows. Very cool. Watch out if you load this go in and reset the chairs around the tables or sims can not set plates down to eat.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 4:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lharlamert
I downloaded this and no giant trees (boohoo). The rest is very life like. I luv how you did the corner in the store with the plants and bear statue. Also luv the signs that you made with posts and windows. Very cool. Watch out if you load this go in and reset the chairs around the tables or sims can not set plates down to eat.

Read through the last part of the description, it explains in detail how to get the giant trees to appear on the lot.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Mar 2023 at 2:48 AM
Thank you!