Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hidden Creek Refectory - NO CC

by Zarathustra Posted 16th Jul 2016 at 4:41 AM - Updated 16th Jul 2016 at 4:51 AM by Zarathustra

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 6:19 PM
Love the lot...love the history... Thank You
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 6:25 PM
I always find your lots to be so fascinating and beautiful. There's always some little piece of genius somewhere on the lot, and that you accomplish it without any CC is all the more fantastic and amazing! The beaver dam is just so very imaginative and clever. It makes your work so authentic and natural. There's always some gem like that, somewhere on every lot you share. I'm highly envious of your creative talent! (i mean that in the most complementary way) Your lots always amaze and inspire. From the intricate to the simplistic, they're always so thoughtful and profound.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 10:34 AM
What gorgeous landscaping, I love this!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 11:13 AM Last edited by teddychan : 15th Aug 2016 at 11:18 AM. Reason: I'm a dummy
Default I'm a dummy
This landscape is breathtaking and I'd love to play this but for some reason when I'm trying to run the pack file it says I do not have all the needed expansions. I've got the ultimate collection and I double checked if I have all the requirements but it still will not install. Is there anything special I've missed or had anyone else ran into the same issue? Thank you in advance.

Edit: I've figured it out. Ignore my problem. Terrific upload once again! If anyone runs into this problem, please read the "install instructions".
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 6:57 PM
This is another of your beautiful creations and I love it! I think I need to try to reconstruct your Temple Mountain national Park. Is it possible that you have included terrain for it also?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Oct 2016 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sandya
This is another of your beautiful creations and I love it! I think I need to try to reconstruct your Temple Mountain national Park. Is it possible that you have included terrain for it also?

@sandya No terrain at this point, but as I was participating in this contest, I did map out what the park would look like, so there might be some in the future eventually! Glad you like this set of stuff so well at any rate!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 4:40 PM
I've just realized I have never thanked you for any of your builds. Your creations are - first and foremost - inexhaustible source of inspiration! You are definitely one of the most talented TS2 builders. I chose to write a comment here, because this is the lot I used most lately. That beaver dam is absolutely brilliant. :lovestruc Along with the rest of the landscaping design, of course.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th May 2017 at 1:00 AM
Beautiful lot, thank you! Your work on the beaver dam is genius!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Dec 2020 at 3:51 PM
This is just so magnificent that even not knowing where to put this one I'll download it for the collection purposes.
You're a genius!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Mar 2023 at 2:41 AM
Thank you!