Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Satinistics Loveseat Recolours

by Michelle Posted 17th Jul 2016 at 6:53 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:32 AM by Michelle : add a link to some add ons

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 5:54 AM
Now I can finally have a nice loveseat! Thanks Michelle.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 11:27 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 7:59 PM
I love these
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 8:10 AM
@Michelle

I saw you slaved the other MM meshes by Xio in your other post, so I thought I'd point you at these by CT Nutmegger. They are the chair, sofa, and ottoman to match the loveseat. (4th one down) http://n99forumpaks.jfade.com/old.p...=20&category=71

Not to give you more work as I'm sure you already have so much that you want to do

I love all the recolors you do. You help bring more color even help match where EAxis managed to overlook.
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 10:05 AM
@CaliBrat - Checked out the Satinistics Add On Pieces by CTNutmegger and found they are already slaved to the loveseat, so any recolours you have of the loveseat will show up for CTNutmegger's Sofa, Chair and Ottoman. Thank you for letting me know about them hun, I will add a link into my upload description.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd May 2017 at 9:29 PM
I absolutely love your recolors!! Thank You :-)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Nov 2019 at 5:44 PM
Yet again, just what I was looking for. Many thanks!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Dec 2019 at 8:50 PM
I couldn't get the above links to the CTNutmegger add-ons to work, but I managed to find them (finally) HEREl . You might have to scroll down a bit, but if the link's not working for you; that should take you to them.
Theorist
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Dec 2019 at 3:44 AM
@quycksylver - Thanks for the new link hun.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep