Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 4:29 AM
Default SimsBlender
I want to put up one of my kids for adoption and downloaded a mod called SimsBlender, but I don't know how to put any of my kids up for adoption, help.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 5:03 AM
Which game are you playing? The only mod I know of called The Sim Blender is for TS2. This is a TS3 message board.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 2:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
Which game are you playing? The only mod I know of called The Sim Blender is for TS2. This is a TS3 message board.

I believe I got a version for sims 3, or at least thats the game I want to play it on.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 2:59 PM
Can you link me to where this version came from? Again sorry, but never heard of it. I don't believe the developers of that one ever moved on from TS2.

There is no way that I know of to put a child up for adoption in TS3. Of course you can ignore/neglect them until the child care social worker comes along and takes them away, but that's not what most players really want. But you could also use NRaas MasterController to Add Sim the child to another household and they will take care of it as if it's their own. Close enough?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 3:33 PM
Can you link me to where this version came from? Again sorry, but never heard of it. I don't believe the developers of that one ever moved on from TS2.

There is no way that I know of to put a child up for adoption in TS3. Of course you can ignore/neglect them until the child care social worker comes along and takes them away, but that's not what most players really want. But you could also use NRaas MasterController to Add Sim the child to another household and they will take care of it as if it's their own. Close enough?

heres the link

http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php/topic,20.0.html
Mad Poster
#6 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 3:48 PM
You have linked me to a TS2 mod developed and made available in 2008, over a year before TS3 came out on a site that does not carry anything but TS2 content.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 4:40 PM
You have linked me to a TS2 mod developed and made available in 2008, over a year before TS3 came out on a site that does not carry anything but TS2 content.

oh thats must be the one I downloaded then
Mad Poster
#8 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 6:07 PM
It's not like it says The Sims 2 at the top of the page, dude.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
It's not like it says The Sims 2 at the top of the page, dude.

i guess i wasn't paying attention was I.
Site Helper
#10 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 8:07 PM
You're not the first person to make that kind of mistake. You saw something which looked exactly like something you had been looking for and got it without looking a bit harder.

That's the same way I ended up with 5 beautiful men's hairstyles and their respective black, blonde, red, and grey recolors in my Sims 3 game. (And, believe me, I cried when I ran Dashboard and they were all blue.)

(Side note: Why do Adult/Young adult females get tons of good stuff, and the guys have to all run around with one or two hairstyles and outfits?)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook