Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bedding in YETI Colours

by Michelle Posted 5th Aug 2016 at 12:06 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:30 AM by Michelle : fix file names

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 1:14 PM
They're lovely, Michelle, thank you. :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 3:03 PM
Appreciate these colors, thank you :)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 5:51 PM
Absolutely love Maxis recolors - not to mention pretty yet simple bedding is hard to find. Thank you, Michelle.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 8:36 PM
Pretty colours, thank you, Michelle
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 9:48 PM
I was in need of solid colors. I'm overrun with patterns. These will certainly enhance the use of Jonsei's bed blankets as well.
I can not thank you enough for making everything in this game more playable. Please know your work is greatly appreciated.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 10:07 PM
Thank you very much for these!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 11:42 AM
Default Folder and file name conflict
The filenames and folder name conflict with the names you used for the bedding included in the Quaint Lounge Suite and Matching Bedding Recolours set.
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 12:59 PM
@dharden, oops! Forgot I had done that other bedding, the names have now been changed and the zip file replaced. Thanks for letting me know about the identical file names.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Aug 2016 at 1:07 AM
I LOVE these rich colors. As always, thank you so much.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Aug 2016 at 8:09 AM
Lovely!
I have made some of these myself, using a few of the YETI colors, but this is a really complete set which will look wonderful in my Sims houses.
Awesome as usual!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 12:57 AM
Nice recolors!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 10:21 AM
Lovely bedding, Michelle! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 11:11 PM