Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

K Photonik Windows Moony SET - 14 Windows x 13 colors - 2023 Update

by Blackgryffin Posted 13th Aug 2016 at 9:01 PM - Updated 22nd Sep 2023 at 10:29 PM by Blackgryffin : Fix transparency

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 10:13 PM
Nice
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 12:05 AM
Nice set. Thanks! :)
Instructor
#4 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 1:51 AM
Congratulations for the very first window set, I love these. And I think theses are proper to use with 13pumpkin' window both together, since 13pumpkins' are lack of variations.
Instructor
#5 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 3:50 AM
Thank you so much for this fabulous window set. Great work :lovestruc
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 3:43 PM
Thanks for this, the more windows the merrier and especially I love the open ones too!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 4:10 PM
Very nice windows!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 6:08 PM
This is really cool. Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 7:14 PM
i love this Windows, thank you so much
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 1:50 PM
Thank you, but can you fix the windows for diagonal wall? Not all of yours windows match with diagonal wall.
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 3:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by catalina_45
Thank you, but can you fix the windows for diagonal wall? Not all of yours windows match with diagonal wall.

Ah. Yes indeed. I didn't saw that the first time. Well, an update will be posted later today. Thanks for letting me know

@everyone : thank you for the nice words !

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 9:36 PM
I love these not to plain and not to fancy. Perfect for most of my houses.
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 10:13 PM Last edited by Blackgryffin : 21st Aug 2016 at 1:08 PM.
Hey everyone !

The 1x3 windows are updated. As promised : it was done in a day :D
Thanks for the heads up and thanks for your patience ^_^
You only need to download or re-download the 1x3 set.

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 11:09 PM
Lovely windows.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Sep 2016 at 3:33 PM
I love your creations K-Hippie
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 22nd Sep 2016 at 5:46 PM
Nice, thank's for sharing them. =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 12:30 PM
Stunning!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 2nd Oct 2016 at 11:11 AM
I love all your creations! I download your files but it doesn't show up on my Sims 4! Especially the wallpapers. Is there anything that I have to do? I've tried deleting all my other mods & I still can't find any of your work on my Sims.

Please help! xx

Thanks!
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 3rd Oct 2016 at 2:09 PM Last edited by Blackgryffin : 3rd Oct 2016 at 8:38 PM.
@captainmorgan : I'm sorry to hear that. All my wallpapers are done with the latest version of WallEz and my game is updated to the latest version. So I don't see what could be the problem :/ Is your game updated ? Have you try to look for the wallpapers without any mods ?

@everyone : thank you for the nice words ^_^

Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 2:05 AM
Yeah my game is updated I deleted every single mods I have & I tried opening the game with just your cc. It still wouldn't work :S I use a Macbook by the way. I really like your designs & I was hoping I could use them for my game

Quote: Originally posted by Blackgryffin
@captainmorgan : I'm sorry to hear that. All my wallpapers are done with the latest version of WallEz and my game is updated to the latest version. So I don't see what could be the problem :/ Is your game updated ? Have you try to look for the wallpapers without any mods ?

@everyone : thank you for the nice words ^_^
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by captainmorgan
Yeah my game is updated I deleted every single mods I have & I tried opening the game with just your cc. It still wouldn't work :S I use a Macbook by the way. I really like your designs & I was hoping I could use them for my game

Oh
Well. I don't understand what could be the problem. Have you try to repair your game ? It's an option in Origin if you right-clic on the game. It might do the trick.

Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 7:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Blackgryffin
Oh
Well. I don't understand what could be the problem. Have you try to repair your game ? It's an option in Origin if you right-clic on the game. It might do the trick.

Yeah I have. In fact I deleted all my mods and it doesn't even show up. None of your work does which is upsetting. I love your work! I don't even have the option of viewing just custom content items. It seems like my Sims 4 does not read your files but at the same time it doesn't crash.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 5:50 PM
Awesome
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 2:30 PM
Thanks a lot to everyone for your comments Comments are everything : they warm, they help and are a guide for any custom content creator But everything goes to an end one day or another. Graphic stuff is a big part of my life, both professional and free time. I own many textures and I always try to find new "free to use" textures to apply to custom content. Most of times, they are mix of different ones I work and re-work to get different results.

But these days, MTS staff decided that global credits to texture websites and/or creators are not enough. Now, I have to give a link for EACH part of any rendering, meaning each texture I use/re-use ... Meaning 3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10 different links for each object ... Meaning a long time to research these links. Meaning craziness

So, I won't upload original contents on MTS. Rendering something else than Maxis plastic or making different renderings ( not only recolors ) has no longer its place here. It is sad but it is fact and reality.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 18th Sep 2020 at 10:53 AM
gracias por vuestro trabajo mas no puedo utilizarlas están rotas
Page 1 of 2