Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Bookshelf for Education Recolours

by Michelle Posted 15th Aug 2016 at 1:50 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:30 AM by Michelle
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 2:39 AM
Amazing I was always tired of the no recolor for that special object.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 3:56 AM
You little mind reader, you! Thank you so, so very much for doing these. I love the wide variety of woods you used, and I will have so much fun putting these in my libraries now. Used with iCad's career reward autonomy tweaks... win, win!! Really, thank you. They look lovely and I'm so happy to have them in my game! :lovestruc
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 7:36 AM
Thanks, Michelle!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 7:44 AM
Thank you!!! This is actually a ~really~ good rewards object, but I never use mine 'cause it clashes so bad with my furniture. I don't mind the gold book. I think this would look really good sandwiched between two of the Renaissance Bookcases... which I noticed you also recolored in the same sets of colors. I love options!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 2:25 PM
If I weren't using a replacement, I'd grab these.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 9:50 AM
Recoloring this rewards object is wonderful. as it will now go better with any colour choice. Thank you so very much dear.