Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 9:04 PM
Default If Rowlet appears in The Sims 2.
What would you do if Rowlet from Pokemon Sun and Moon showed up in your Sim's house?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 9:27 PM
I'd wonder what happened, because I was planning to pick Litten.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#3 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 10:02 PM
Can't you please just stop putting junk clutter everywhere? There are a couple of perfectly good spots for topics like these already in existence: https://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=672 and https://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=574020 - or just make your own social group for any old random stuff: https://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=546
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 10:35 PM
Who? I have no idea who they are and if they showed up it would mean somebody must have used my computer without my knowledge and added characters to my game. I would be annoyed but I guess they would add two different coloured ghosts to my graveyard. I don't play with cartoon characters.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#5 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 10:38 PM
Rowlet (grass-type owl):
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/f/ff/Rowlet.png

There's also Litten (fire-type cat):
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/6/6e/Litten.png

And Popplio (water type sea-lion):
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/4/41/Popplio.png

And here's me, a Bulbasaur:
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/2/21/001Bulbasaur.png

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 11:00 PM
The owl is cute. I don't get the fad, didn't 20 years ago either.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#7 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 11:06 PM
If it's lasted 20 years I'm not so sure I'd call it a fad anymore....to each their own.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8 Old 13th Sep 2016 at 12:38 AM
It first came out 20 years ago and diapered only to reapear a few years ago.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#9 Old 13th Sep 2016 at 12:42 AM
It never really disappeared, though. There's just been a recent resurgence of attention from the media and non-gaming populace because of the 20th anniversary thing and Pokemon Go.

Mad Poster
#10 Old 13th Sep 2016 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
It first came out 20 years ago and diapered only to reapear a few years ago.

Hopefully it's grown up a bit now and is no longer diapered.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#11 Old 13th Sep 2016 at 4:42 AM
oh good spot Charity, good spot.

~Call me Jo~
Inventor
#12 Old 13th Sep 2016 at 4:51 AM
Pokemon was something I definitely got into as a kid when they were new. It was fun to level up creatures and try to record every new episode of the anime on VHS. Lately, I haven't been so much into the latest games and can't play Pokemon Go because I use a Windows Phone. Instead, it's been Pixelmon (Pokemon in Minecraft) and Pokepastas (Pokemon creepypastas).
Undead Molten Llama
#13 Old 13th Sep 2016 at 5:02 AM
Jo and her awesome typos.

I was too old to get into Pokemon, so I don't know anything about it, and although my kids were the right age, they were never interested. My son was into Transformers, Beast Wars at first but then going back to the original cartoon/comic books as well and he participated in online forum about them and collected the toys (one to play with, one to keep in the packaging) and the comics. He's still a giant robot fanboy, too. My daughter was into My Little Pony when she was younger, but that didn't last even into her teen years. She's the least fannish person in the family, given her brother the giant robot fan, and the fact that I'm a Star Trek dork and, now, my husband is an X-Men freak as well as a Star Trek dork.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Scholar
#14 Old 13th Sep 2016 at 4:56 PM
I came into the world a bit too late for the craze so it was Yu-Gi-Oh for me.

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 13th Sep 2016 at 5:30 PM
I was a child when Pokemon first came out in the 90s, the perfect age for it. I'm 27 now and am not ashamed to be looking forward to Pokemon Sun and Moon. I would also wonder what happened though, as i'm planning to pick Popplio.

My Simblr
He/They
Mad Poster
#16 Old 13th Sep 2016 at 5:56 PM
Raising a glass here to Charity
Mad Poster
#17 Old 13th Sep 2016 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wickedjr89
I was a child when Pokemon first came out in the 90s, the perfect age for it. I'm 27 now and am not ashamed to be looking forward to Pokemon Sun and Moon. I would also wonder what happened though, as i'm planning to pick Popplio.

Do you know if you're getting Sun or Moon yet? I picked Moon - I absolutely love Lunala's design:

Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 13th Sep 2016 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Do you know if you're getting Sun or Moon yet? I picked Moon - I absolutely love Lunala's design:

I haven't really looked yet to see. Generally my hubby gets one and I get the other, at least at first, we both love Pokemon. We might end up getting both getting both in time I'm sure we might fight over who gets moon first lol but then again we'll see. I still have to look at everything, I haven't been paying much attention yet.

My Simblr
He/They
Inventor
#19 Old 13th Sep 2016 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wickedjr89
I haven't really looked yet to see. Generally my hubby gets one and I get the other, at least at first, we both love Pokemon. We might end up getting both getting both in time I'm sure we might fight over who gets moon first lol but then again we'll see. I still have to look at everything, I haven't been paying much attention yet.

I always wished to have someone else play Pokemon with me. I did that with my old ex-friend when he got the red version and I got the blue. Since then I was a loner, using two transfer game paks on Pokemon Stadium 2 to trade amongst my gold and silver versions.

Even if I already owned a 3DS (which I don't) and knew somebody online to pair with me in Pokemon, it wouldn't quite be the same as having two Gameboys and playing side-by-side.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 13th Sep 2016 at 10:23 PM
I didn't get into Pokemon until a few years ago, so my experience up until earlier this year was mostly on emulators. Got a Pikachu in Yellow (not that I had a choice...), Cyndaquil in Crystal, Treecko in Emerald, Oshawott in White and Fennekin in X.
I'll be getting a copy of Platinum at some point (local game shop promised to hold it for me when one came in) and I still haven't picked which starter I'll go with.

Inventor
#21 Old 13th Sep 2016 at 11:38 PM
I didn't get into Pokemon until a few years ago, so my experience up until earlier this year was mostly on emulators. Got a Pikachu in Yellow (not that I had a choice...), Cyndaquil in Crystal, Treecko in Emerald, Oshawott in White and Fennekin in X.
I'll be getting a copy of Platinum at some point (local game shop promised to hold it for me when one came in) and I still haven't picked which starter I'll go with.

In relation to your avatar, I also been into the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series although it's just the first two generations on my DS. You could say "I'm secretly a Charmander", because that's what both my games have chosen for me on the first runs.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 15th Sep 2016 at 9:55 PM
Yip. I'm 28 and was a mediocre pokemon fan 20 years ago (occasionally watched the TV show... played one of the original gameboy color games... had a cuddly Togepi!) and I'm a mediocre fan now. I play pokemon Go but I don't keep up with the new storylines or the TV series any more, and I don't have any handheld consoles, so I won't be playing the new games.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
#23 Old 15th Sep 2016 at 10:06 PM Last edited by ihatemandatoryregister : 16th Sep 2016 at 8:29 AM.
Pokemon Go wasn't something I could get into in the first place. My mobile phone is just a cheap flipphone. I don't live in a big city. And I'm pretty much crippled (difficulty with motor coordination and arthritis in both knees). So yeah.

Mad Poster
#24 Old 21st Sep 2016 at 3:09 AM
On the topic, I just got Pokemon Platinum! Picked Chimchar. Named him Pepper.

Inventor
#25 Old 21st Sep 2016 at 3:18 AM
On the topic, I just got Pokemon Platinum! Picked Chimchar. Named him Pepper.

I can hear Chimchar's bright voice from Pixelmon in my mind right now.
Page 1 of 2