Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Sep 2016 at 1:52 AM
Default No Garden Club Harvesting
This is my first post on MTS so hi

After pottering about the garden with my sim, I decided he needed some extra hands. Of course! Join the gardening club, I thought. But shortly after they arrived, to my poor sims horror, the fruits of his labour were eagerly snatched away by his new helpers.

After a brief search on the internet, I found many fellow simmers echoing my frustration, but I couldn't seem to find any mods to stop it, so I've had a go at making it myself. All this mod does is remove the harvest actions from the club's Tend Garden activity. Sims will no longer steal your precious fruit and veg, but the harvest actions will no longer give you club points. All other gardening actions will still give club points as normal.

I'm hoping some of you lovely people will be able to help me test this. So far I have had no issues, but maybe someone else will. I would also be happy to hear any advice/recommendations too.

Thanks in advance
Attached files:
File Type: rar  NoGardenClubHarvesting.rar (1.2 KB, 39 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 8:59 AM
Working just swell for me, thank you so much! I was getting really tired of club members stealing my sims' livelihood.