Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 2:41 PM
Yessssssssssssssss thank you!
Advertisement
Instructor
#28 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 8:35 PM
Hoping that drawing 13 of the teen-YAs in my large multi-generational polygamous royal family of Hell isn't too tasking of you, I have some requests:
My vampire queen of Hell/humanoid form of Shub Niggurath, Elvira:

Her 6 polygamous husbands:
Charles II of Spain:

Dandy Mott from AHS Freak Show:

Her adult children and their spouses:

Their long-suffering all-in-one servant, Scarlett Smith

They also have several young children who are toddlers and children and Elvira, Dysentery, and Margaret are all pregnant (in the pictures too). Margaret and Craig have 1 daughter with another child on the way, Dysentery and her 2 husbands 3 children with another on the way, Elvira and her 6 husbands 14 kids counting Buddy and Margaret with one on the way, I might ask you to draw them later, but don't want to tax you with too much, I think the adults are enough lol.
Mad Poster
#29 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 11:14 PM Last edited by GrijzePilion : 3rd Oct 2016 at 3:24 PM. Reason: Improved portraits
Woah, these drawings are awesome!

I have two Sims I'd like to see drawn. Pick whichever one you prefer, or if you don't mind doing both, do both.

President of the United States of Simania, Sarah J. Fletcher

Actress, TV personality, comedienne and womanizer extraordinaire, Amber "CJ" Parker

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Instructor
#30 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 11:55 PM

Could you draw my girl Jane Bukoski, please? :3
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 3rd Oct 2016 at 8:43 AM
I won't add a request of my own to the queue at this time, but will greedily download any renderings of @GrijzePilion's Amber Parker.
Mad Poster
#32 Old 3rd Oct 2016 at 9:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by r_deNoube
I won't add a request of my own to the queue at this time, but will greedily download any renderings of @GrijzePilion's Amber Parker.

And why is that?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Instructor
Original Poster
#33 Old 3rd Oct 2016 at 6:02 PM
i forgot how to draw
no guys uh, just. like its cool to make several requests but can you try to space them out?? my sad little brain gets confused when theyre dumped in the same post, its fine to post several sims in one post if you're asking me to pick ONE but like.... just let at least one other person get one in before making another request, thank you !! :'0
its just that i draw requests chronologically, i dont want to get burned out too quick.
Mad Poster
#34 Old 3rd Oct 2016 at 7:07 PM Last edited by GrijzePilion : 3rd Oct 2016 at 10:17 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by ribbonista
i forgot how to draw
no guys uh, just. like its cool to make several requests but can you try to space them out?? my sad little brain gets confused when theyre dumped in the same post, its fine to post several sims in one post if you're asking me to pick ONE but like.... just let at least one other person get one in before making another request, thank you !! :'0
its just that i draw requests chronologically, i dont want to get burned out too quick.

I don't know why I picked the president as my second choice instead of Amber's lovely wife, but I'm not gonna be greedy and ask for more than two Sims to be drawn.

insert signature here
Instructor
Original Poster
#36 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 12:21 PM Last edited by ribbonista : 12th Oct 2016 at 12:21 AM.
ALRIGHT DUDES HI i'm back from a field trip, so i'll get on these asap ! :']
EDIT;

@GrijzePilion I LOVE THIS LADY.... fletcher for irl president 2016

@WaffleFriez57
i love how skittish she looks, so adorable ;_;

@Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu
Test Subject
#37 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 5:28 PM
Wow, this is a very nice drawing exercise! Your style is clean and crisp and very enticing.

Can you draw this Sim?

Lab Assistant
#38 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 5:45 PM
Could you possibly draw this girl? Her name's Luna Harper and I love her to pieces, she's possibly the cutest sim I've ever had.

Alchemist
#40 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 7:05 PM
Would you want to do my The Sims 2 sim?

what does his name even mean?
Mad Poster
#41 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 11:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ribbonista
@GrijzePilion I LOVE THIS LADY.... fletcher for irl president 2016

Hehe...that's cool! You made her look a bit evil. Don't worry though, she's not. Compared to her real-life equivalents, she's a saint.
Could you maybe also do CJ? I'd definitely put a sketch of her in my game, so that I could put it in her house.

insert signature here
Field Researcher
#42 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 9:52 PM Last edited by themysteriouscorn : 10th Oct 2016 at 7:33 AM.
OMG THESE ARE SO COOL! Would you mind doing Seraphina?

Or if you prefer, Nyx instead.

Whichever one you like best!
Scholar
#43 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 10:30 PM
Wow! Two disagrees on one thread! That's a record for me. But I've a sort of feeling this will get me another one!

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Mad Poster
#44 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elynda
Wow! Two disagrees on one thread! That's a record for me. But I've a sort of feeling this will get me another one!

I can make that happen, if you want.

But uh, @Ribbonista, not to put you under pressure or anything, but if you draw Amber for me I will put in my game and on my Tumblr. That means as much as 5(!) people will be seeing it.

insert signature here
Field Researcher
#45 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 11:35 PM Last edited by themysteriouscorn : 10th Oct 2016 at 12:42 AM.
@GrijzePilion your Sim Amber reminds me of the girl from Snowwhite and the Hunstman!

\

Feel free to disagree though, sometimes my brain makes connections that no one else makes...
Mad Poster
#46 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 3:01 PM Last edited by GrijzePilion : 10th Oct 2016 at 4:33 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by themysteriouscorn
@GrijzePilion your Sim Amber reminds me of the girl from Snowwhite and the Hunstman!
\
Feel free to disagree though, sometimes my brain makes connections that no one else makes...

Amber was GayStew back when GayStew was still just KStew. I agree that she looks a little bit alike, but KStew wasn't very well-known when I first created Amber. It's mostly a coincidence. Amber's changed a bit over the years, and I may have unconsciously made her look more like a real person.

insert signature here
Test Subject
#47 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 5:03 PM
First of all cool drawings.... Second why is there one disagree for most of the posts
Scholar
#48 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 5:26 PM
We have disagree-trolls. They live in the Sims 3 section, and feed off of the petty scraps of annoyance they can cause by disagreeing on (seemingly) random posts.
Scholar
#49 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 8:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by almostanonymous
First of all cool drawings.... Second why is there one disagree for most of the posts

Glad somebody else noticed it too. Somebody posts just to say thanks and they get disagreed with. Like TigerAnne says, trolls!

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Mad Poster
#50 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TigerAnne
We have disagree-trolls. They live in the Sims 3 section, and feed off of the petty scraps of annoyance they can cause by disagreeing on (seemingly) random posts.

Yes, trolls that scavenge the Sim wasteland for scraps of annoyance. Maybe we should have @Delphy put up "do not feed the trolls" signs....surrounded by mines, of course.

insert signature here
Page 2 of 3