Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 7:44 AM Last edited by sosamu6 : 29th Sep 2016 at 11:44 PM.
Default Created a child top, Showing in CAS but not in live mode.
I created a child swim top for the first time from scratch. I didn't use any shirt model that S4Studio provide. I can see the swim top on CAS under the correct categories, but when I assign it to my sim and click the check icon to back to Live Mode, my sim is wearing a tank top that is not not my Swim Top. I have no experience in this and tutorials are hard to come by. Did I miss something? Any guide would be much appreciated.

Note. I'm using S4Studio Appleseed on an iMac running MacOs Sierra. . Designed a matching (design) bottom CAS and it works CAS and Live Mode.
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 12:53 PM
Please attach your package so we can take a look.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 11:52 PM
Didn't know I could upload the file, but I finally uploaded. I was using Safari, Chrome did the trick.
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
Please attach your package so we can take a look.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Child Bikini Top.package.zip (16.7 KB, 8 downloads) - View custom content
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#4 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 2:30 PM
You need to remove the CASP property tag NudePart - Always. This seems to be telling the game it's nudity, and it's censoring the part when you return to live mode.

I also suggest you set the flag 'Default for BodyType Female' to false or this top may show up when the sim is bathing or showering.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4