Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#26 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 9:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by omglo
I think it might (at least partially) be ACR. I have a romance Sim who's a single dad, and his kid isn't fazed by the parade of women traipsing in and out, because I've turned off jealousy on their lot. A different lot that uses Maxis jealousy standards had all the usual drama when a woman was caught cheating by her boyfriend and son.

I'm not sure how much nuance ACR allows with jealousy settings. You might not be able to have a Sim who doesn't get jealous in his own romantic life, but who'd still get angry if their child or sibling was cheated on.

Thanks for this information. I'm going to take another look at my jealousy settings and test this out. I can't remember seeing any family member get upset in such a long time that I thought it was removed completely, but perhaps it's just because the prolific cheaters tend to be the ones with spouses who don't have so much jealousy.
Page 2 of 2